Emma Watson Nude Pictures.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
HARRY Potter star EMMA WATSON called in her lawyers yesterday after a "nude image" of her hit the net.

I had a long hard look at it and it seemed pretty genuine to me.
But Emma's representatives were quick to brand it a fake.

A bit too quick to investigate the possibility of invisibility cloaks, if you ask me.

Her people said it was down to computer wizardry. Do they teach that at Hogwarts?

Her spokesman told me: "If you look at it you will see that the head is marginally too big for the body (but clearly too big!) and the angle of the face is physically impossible with the body in that position."

I never knew publicists were experts in Photoshop.

Emma - Hermione Granger in the magical movie series - is a favourite subject for all the naughty picture manipulators, according to her people.
Seedy types have flooded t'internet with tricked-up pics of her.

That Ron Weasley should find something more constructive to do with his time.

Emma Watson is probably one of the most popular celebrities when it comes to fake nudes on the entire internet. So why are lawyers getting called in on this one? HUH?

SEEMS A BIT WEIRD. I've naturally been looking for these fabled pictures but have not yet found any new ones that the article could be talking about.

I can usually spot a shoop from 50 miles away so I need to be brought in to the investigation team on this one.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
someones leaked something me thinks....

Ishcabittle

i would like to judge for myself. plz nao.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I thought for sure this would be more Menty Japes...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Her agent releases fake nudes, quickly gets those fake nudes taken down and Emma gets to be in all the papers despite doing nothing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When in doubt, look to the ex-boyfriend(s).

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
When there aren't any pictures and it's basically just seven guys having a conversation? No.

Anyway, as someone who uses Photoshop for a living, I should clearly be on this investigation team as well. On a professional basis, of course.

CaptainWacky

Maybe she'll put them up on her official website to end the debate.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Maybe they're postered all over the campus.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I found it. As much as I want to say it's real it is blatantly obvious to me that it is not. I have no idea why lawyers were called in for this fake considering the millions that are out there. But yeah, final conclusion is..IT'S A FAAAAAAAAAAKE!

68278240118700047978.jpg

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Nice work with the shadows, though.

CaptainWacky

Maybe they'll go after all the other fake nudes now.