Entire Star Trek:TNG cast to appear in Family Guy

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
(Diana Muldaur doesn't count.)

The cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation is reuniting on Fox's animated Family Guy series in an episode in which the Griffin family heads to the annual Quahog Trek convention, The Hollywood Reporter's Live Feed column reported.

The episode titled "Not All Dogs Go to Heaven" will feature the guest voices of Patrick Stewart, Levar Burton, Gates McFadden, Michael Dorn, Wil Wheaton, Denise Crosby, Marina Sirtis, Brent Spiner and Jonathan Frakes.

Here's how Fox describes the episode: "Stewie blows a fuse when he doesn't get a chance to ask his favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation cast members any questions. He devises a plan, builds a transporter and beams the entire cast to his bedroom so they can spend a fun-filled day together in Quahog."

The episode will air March 29.

Sounds a bit like that Futurama episode with the TOS cast, really. BUT HEY I'M SURE IT'LL BE GOOD.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The world is ending soon, because you can no longer count on new Family Guy's being funny. Also it probably wasn't that big a chore to get them together since Stewart is already Seth MacF's bitch on American Dad, and most of them have already appeared on the show separately in the past.

BUT I WILL BE WATCHING AND GOING SQUEE SQUEE!

CaptainWacky

COMMANDER WORF'S HEAD LOOK LIKE A FANNY!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rEJrPr0ZI0"]YouTube - ΠÏεμιέÏα του Î•Î»Î»Î·Î½Î¹ÎºÎ¿Ï Ï†ÎµÏƒÏ„Î¹Î²Î±Î» ΚινηματογÏάφου στο Λος Άντζελες (2008)[/ame]

Marina Sirtis is my favourite cast member now. Go to 2:36 and realize that you all have no idea what she is saying. It's awesome to hear her speak the language because I've never heard her do so before. Also, do her tits grow bigger EVERY year?

I'll translate later if anyone cares.

But I'm going out now to get more drunk than I am now!

POW!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
TITSKA TITSKA!

She does seem sexier when you think of her as Greek rather than British.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
U R SEX IN ANY LANGUAGE YOU HOT THING AND U NO IT

:yoohoo:

CaptainWacky

SHE WAS A SLEEPR FOREIGNER ALL THIS FUCKING TIME.

Tits good, face not so much (MIAOW.)

CaptainWacky

Maybe Frakes worked over her face, if you know what I mean...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SET COORDINATES FOR RIKER FACIAL...ENGAGE, BITCH! OMG

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The sad thing is it looks like she has had work on her face and not on her tits.
Her tits look like that carnival game where you shoot water to 2 expand your water balloons until OH NOES THEY EXPLODEDEH ALL OVER DATA'S CIRCUITS!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BUT IT MAFE MY BONNY JONNY DANCE IN MY PANTSAsfdg

CaptainWacky

FREE LOVE ON THE FREE LOVE FREEWAY

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Woohoo!!!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Was just now able to watch the video.

I don't think she's had massive work done on her face. You can see the lines under her eyes, and they've always had a bit of a squinty look about them.

But yes, those are some massive jugs. Her hair's thinning out, that's about the only negative I saw, and it's not even a negative. I hope I look that good when I"m her age.

CaptainWacky

She is 107 too, we have to remember.