Equal Hater is Lurking

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Someone should unlock the door already.

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
I appreciate your assistance on the matter, Jack. As you can see, the powers above have unleashed the account for me to smear my stuff all over the threads.

And for the ones that are curious, no we are not lovers. We met several months ago and we happen to agree on many different subjects and points of view, that's all.

Now if you have any other questions for me, I'll be available free for the first 3 minutes, but after that it costs 3.99 per minute plus any applicable taxes. PM me for details.

Later

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I appreciate your assistance on the matter, Jack. As you can see, the powers above have unleashed the account for me to smear my stuff all over the threads.

And for the ones that are curious, no we are not lovers. We met several months ago and we happen to agree on many different subjects and points of view, that's all.

Now if you have any other questions for me, I'll be available free for the first 3 minutes, but after that it costs 3.99 per minute plus any applicable taxes. PM me for details.

Later

You are offering $3.99 per minute to suck my cock? As long as that $3.99 is in CANADIAN funds, then I am all for it. I don't want the worthless American greenbacks.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
....you mean your "schlong" dontcha?

Y'mean, it's shrunk to normal "cock" size now?

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
You are offering $3.99 per minute to suck my cock? As long as that $3.99 is in CANADIAN funds, then I am all for it. I don't want the worthless American greenbacks.

Mmmm... so you are fond of other men sucking your meat? That sounds pretty fucking ghey, don't you think?

No, I wasn't talking about sucking your cock, Lucy. I was talking more like you got to pay to be taught about awesomeness, and that I can only do that for a fee.

Seph

Retired Account
dont worry about luci hes a repressed nonce who cant help but spill the beans all the time, hes our local LOLcow milk him as u see fit.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Mmmm... so you are fond of other men sucking your meat? That sounds pretty fucking ghey, don't you think?

No, I wasn't talking about sucking your cock, Lucy. I was talking more like you got to pay to be taught about awesomeness, and that I can only do that for a fee.

You were talking about my cock. Your petty attempt at deflection is noted, and ignored. You clearly want to suck it. Just be sure I get paid in CANADIAN dollars. I wipe my ass with the American greenbacks when one considers what they are worth today.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
dont worry about luci hes a repressed nonce who cant help but spill the beans all the time, hes our local LOLcow milk him as u see fit.

You must be new here, something most unusual in itself when one considers the site has 4 actual members, with the rest being the duals of those 4.

Seph

Retired Account
you retard.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ignore Function: My friend since 2007.