Erica Durance looked like shit in last night's Smallville

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I mean, I've never thought her that hot to begin with, but something was even more off last night.

I'll see if I can find pix. Not that y'all care, but I'm just spamming at work. :)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Definition of butter face.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She started looking SLIGHTLY better a season or two ago, but her face still looks like leather up close.

Chloe should have been Lois.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I mean, I've never thought her that hot to begin with, but something was even more off last night.

I'll see if I can find pix. Not that y'all care, but I'm just spamming at work. :)

Yeah...she has looked hotter.....didn't help that for most of the episode they had her dolled up like a '50's housewife.

Find some pix of her as Stiletto. She looked hot in that faux superheroine outfit.

Tisiphone

I'll look for pix tomorrow at work.

CaptainWacky

Smothering her's going a BIT far.

Tisiphone

Not if that means we get more Chloe-time.

CaptainWacky

She's in V now.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The remake's actually pretty good, but yeah, it could well get canceled. The stupid network decided to show just four episodes before taking a hiatus until April. Either they're determined to make it a failure, or they have no brains. Or both.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Wow, I actually think Durance is very pretty. Much better looking than that geek icon, Katee Sackhoff. Guess I'm in the minority!

Tisiphone

OH NOES YOU DIDN'T, BDM!!!!!

Big Dick McGee

Yup. I was a fan of Katee for awhile, but her acting style annoys me now. Both on BSG and 24 all she does is get all wide-eyed and look like a deer in headlights. I do like her better with long hair, but Durance is well hotter in my book.

CaptainWacky

V is better than Smallville. Well, the four episodes that have been on were better than the most recent Smallvilles I've seen.

Big Dick McGee

Christ, I thought V was rubbish, no sense in catching up on Smallville, then.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You are all fucked up, this babe is nice looking. I had no idea who you were talking about, but what's wrong with this?

xin__EWM_350403050840784947413.jpg