Ernst Zundel Jailed For Holocaust Heresy

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
Idiot. Germany isnt a FREE state like America. You fucking spoiled little brats think our rules apply everywhere :D

The rules applied where the acts were committed. Stop being an ignorant douchebag.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
You know, I get a little off when you start acting as though ignorant racist assholes are martyrs to some cause that really doesn't even exist.
Free thought and free speech are causes that most certainly do exist.

As though it were some legitimate cause you're trying to champion.
Are you saying free speech and free thought aren't legitimate causes?

It's not a "cause", it's just recycled hate.
The only hate I've seen surrounding Zundel and other holocaust heretics is directed at them, not by them. And as far as that "you can't disprove" garbage, that's been refuted over and over and over again -- those who claim that something exists or that something happened are the ones who have to bring the proof, not the other way around. Not ever the other way around.

Look closely, Jack. Look reeeeaaal close.

Not. Ever.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The Saint said:
Free thought and free speech are causes that most certainly do exist.

Are you saying free speech and free thought aren't legitimate causes?

The only hate I've seen surrounding Zundel and other holocaust heretics is directed at them, not by them. And as far as that "you can't disprove" garbage, that's been refuted over and over and over again -- those who claim that something exists or that something happened are the ones who have to bring the proof, not the other way around. Not ever the other way around.

Look closely, Jack. Look reeeeaaal close.

Not. Ever.

That's republican thinking, even for you. Making up a lie because of sickness (sociopathic behavior) isnt refutation. And repeating it over and over without offering a shred of proof isn't refuting.

Where are these detailed, obsessed german death statistics for all the dead bodies that HAVE BEEN DOCUMENTED.

You have to go read the records they've been releasing. The numbers are true by their own hand.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Holocaust heresy is fine, who gives a fuck. Deny it happened. The other side's already proved to everyone's satisfaction that it did, and time is taking care of the rest.

You haven't proven that your theory is anything other than that now for close to 75 years, and it's interesting that only extremists embrace this kind of thinking.

You still haven't said why the Germans occupied France and killed French people for hiding healthy Jews. What was the crime of being Jewish? These were people in France, you know that thing about what country the crime occurred that you're being a hypocrite about? Why were Jews being deported from France to German concentration camps and then what, being deported to where?

The Hollerith cards say there were killed and show exactly where they were interred. What about that? The Hollerith cards document very clearly almost 11 million people terminated. No duplicates, just lots of dead bodies everywhere.

I'm not a douchebag, you're just refusing to accept the truth that it actually did happen and has been completely (obsessively even) documented by the killers themselves. It's all there :D

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
That's republican thinking, even for you.

No, that's logical thinking.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/burden-of-proof.html said:
In many situations, one side has the burden of proof resting on it. This side is obligated to provide evidence for its position. The claim of the other side, the one that does not bear the burden of proof, is assumed to be true unless proven otherwise. The difficulty in such cases is determining which side, if any, the burden of proof rests on. In many cases, settling this issue can be a matter of significant debate. In some cases the burden of proof is set by the situation. For example, in American law a person is assumed to be innocent until proven guilty (hence the burden of proof is on the prosecution). As another example, in debate the burden of proof is placed on the affirmative team. As a final example, in most cases the burden of proof rests on those who claim something exists (such as Bigfoot, psychic powers, universals, and sense data).

Now stop being a fucking moron.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
Holocaust heresy is fine, who gives a fuck. Deny it happened. The other side's already proved to everyone's satisfaction that it did, and time is taking care of the rest.

Appeal to consensus. Hundreds of millions also believe in Gods, probably tens of millions believe the Christian Bible is literal fact. The number of people who believe a retarded claim doesn't change the fact that the claim is fucking retarded.

You haven't proven that your theory is anything other than that now for close to 75 years.

Again, I don't need to, because I'm dismissing your positive assertion, not making a positive assertion.

and it's interesting that only extremists embrace this kind of thinking.

No, it's not interesting, and you've been told a dozen times now why it isn't interesting.

You still haven't said why the Germans occupied France and killed French people for hiding healthy Jews.

Yes, I most certainly have.

What was the crime of being Jewish?

National security risk.

These were people in France, you know that thing about what country the crime occurred that you're being a hypocrite about? Why were Jews being deported from France to German concentration camps and then what, being deported to where?

Deported still doesn't equal executed, and it never will.

The Hollerith cards say there were killed and show exactly where they were interred.

You have yet to post even one scan of these cards. Put up evidence; until you do, your claims regarding what the cards say mean exactly shit.

I'm not a douchebag, you're just refusing to accept the truth that it actually did happen and has been completely (obsessively even) documented by the killers themselves. It's all there :D

If it's all there, put some of it here.