Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Essential Idea

Sarek said:
The above post was written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

It's just as well you can type, for if you had to speak your mind, you'd be speechless. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Who am I kidding? You would.

It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face that could scare a hungry wolf off a meat truck. Nah, of course you would.

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don’t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? Does your train of thought have a caboose? Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. No, come to think of it, you would.

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

I don't think you are a fool after reading your post, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others? It's truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that your local 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet had to install speed bumps, or if you weren't uglier than the north-facing end of a south-bound mule. Nah, of course you would.

You would be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 80 Patrons OR You.", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Nah, of course you would.

Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

You amaze me! I didn't think it was possible for one person to possess such a vast reservoir of undiluted gibberish! Does your train of thought have a caboose? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "To be continued!", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that Peeping Toms break into your house and close the blinds. No, come to think of it, you would.

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

In short, shut the fuck up, Whiney.
You don't mean that.

Niggerdog.jpg

Messenger said:
You don't mean that.

The above post was written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

It's just as well you can type, for if you had to speak your mind, you'd be speechless. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Who am I kidding? You would.

It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face that could scare a hungry wolf off a meat truck. Nah, of course you would.

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don’t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? Does your train of thought have a caboose? Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. No, come to think of it, you would.

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

I don't think you are a fool after reading your post, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others? It's truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that your local 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet had to install speed bumps, or if you weren't uglier than the north-facing end of a south-bound mule. Nah, of course you would.

You would be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 80 Patrons OR You.", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Nah, of course you would.

Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

You amaze me! I didn't think it was possible for one person to possess such a vast reservoir of undiluted gibberish! Does your train of thought have a caboose? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "To be continued!", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that Peeping Toms break into your house and close the blinds. No, come to think of it, you would.

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

In short, shut the fuck up, Whiney.

Midway upon the journey of our life
I found myself within a forest dark,
For the straight-forward pathway had been lost.

Ah me! how hard a thing it is to say
What was this forest savage, rough, and stern,
Which in the very thought renews the fear.

So bitter is it, death is little more;
But of the good to treat, which there I found,
Speak will I of the other things I saw there.

I cannot well repeat how there I entered,
So full was I of slumber at the moment
In which I had abandoned the true way.

But after I had reached a mountain's foot,
At that point where the valley terminated,
Which had with consternation pierced my heart,

Upward I looked, and I beheld its shoulders,
Vested already with that planet's rays
Which leadeth others right by every road.

Then was the fear a little quieted
That in my heart's lake had endured throughout
The night, which I had passed so piteously.

And even as he, who, with distressful breath,
Forth issued from the sea upon the shore,
Turns to the water perilous and gazes;

So did my soul, that still was fleeing onward,
Turn itself back to re-behold the pass
Which never yet a living person left.

After my weary body I had rested,
The way resumed I on the desert slope,
So that the firm foot ever was the lower.

And lo! almost where the ascent began,
A panther light and swift exceedingly,
Which with a spotted skin was covered o'er!

And never moved she from before my face,
Nay, rather did impede so much my way,
That many times I to return had turned.

The time was the beginning of the morning,
And up the sun was mounting with those stars
That with him were, what time the Love Divine

At first in motion set those beauteous things;
So were to me occasion of good hope,
The variegated skin of that wild beast,

The hour of time, and the delicious season;
But not so much, that did not give me fear
A lion's aspect which appeared to me.

He seemed as if against me he were coming
With head uplifted, and with ravenous hunger,
So that it seemed the air was afraid of him;

And a she-wolf, that with all hungerings
Seemed to be laden in her meagreness,
And many folk has caused to live forlorn!

She brought upon me so much heaviness,
With the affright that from her aspect came,
That I the hope relinquished of the height.

And as he is who willingly acquires,
And the time comes that causes him to lose,
Who weeps in all his thoughts and is despondent,

E'en such made me that beast withouten peace,
Which, coming on against me by degrees
Thrust me back thither where the sun is silent.

While I was rushing downward to the lowland,
Before mine eyes did one present himself,
Who seemed from long-continued silence hoarse.

When I beheld him in the desert vast,
"Have pity on me," unto him I cried,
"Whiche'er thou art, or shade or real man!"

He answered me: "Not man; man once I was,
And both my parents were of Lombardy,
And Mantuans by country both of them.

'Sub Julio' was I born, though it was late,
And lived at Rome under the good Augustus,
During the time of false and lying gods.

A poet was I, and I sang that just
Son of Anchises, who came forth from Troy,
After that Ilion the superb was burned.

But thou, why goest thou back to such annoyance?
Why climb'st thou not the Mount Delectable,
Which is the source and cause of every joy?"

"Now, art thou that Virgilius and that fountain
Which spreads abroad so wide a river of speech?"
I made response to him with bashful forehead.

"O, of the other poets honour and light,
Avail me the long study and great love
That have impelled me to explore thy volume!

Thou art my master, and my author thou,
Thou art alone the one from whom I took
The beautiful style that has done honour to me.

Behold the beast, for which I have turned back;
Do thou protect me from her, famous Sage,
For she doth make my veins and pulses tremble."

"Thee it behoves to take another road,"
Responded he, when he beheld me weeping,
"If from this savage place thou wouldst escape;

Because this beast, at which thou criest out,
Suffers not any one to pass her way,
But so doth harass him, that she destroys him;

And has a nature so malign and ruthless,
That never doth she glut her greedy will,
And after food is hungrier than before.

Many the animals with whom she weds,
And more they shall be still, until the Greyhound
Comes, who shall make her perish in her pain.

He shall not feed on either earth or pelf,
But upon wisdom, and on love and virtue;
'Twixt Feltro and Feltro shall his nation be;

Of that low Italy shall he be the saviour,
On whose account the maid Camilla died,
Euryalus, Turnus, Nisus, of their wounds;

Through every city shall he hunt her down,
Until he shall have driven her back to Hell,
There from whence envy first did let her loose.

Therefore I think and judge it for thy best
Thou follow me, and I will be thy guide,
And lead thee hence through the eternal place,

Where thou shalt hear the desperate lamentations,
Shalt see the ancient spirits disconsolate,
Who cry out each one for the second death;

And thou shalt see those who contented are
Within the fire, because they hope to come,
Whene'er it may be, to the blessed people;

To whom, then, if thou wishest to ascend,
A soul shall be for that than I more worthy;
With her at my departure I will leave thee;

Because that Emperor, who reigns above,
In that I was rebellious to his law,
Wills that through me none come into his city.

He governs everywhere, and there he reigns;
There is his city and his lofty throne;
O happy he whom thereto he elects!"

And I to him: "Poet, I thee entreat,
By that same God whom thou didst never know,
So that I may escape this woe and worse,

Thou wouldst conduct me there where thou hast said,
That I may see the portal of Saint Peter,
And those thou makest so disconsolate."

Then he moved on, and I behind him followed.