Ever Heard of the MMA Trolls?

T

Tape Lord

MMA = Mixed martial arts.

In my experience the trolls of the MMA online community are superior to all other trolls I'm encountered.

Please weigh in with your thoughts on the MMA trolls.

Also, what other online communities have produced trolling creatures of high quality?

All replies appreciated.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Don't open the blister package, whatever you do...especially if you think you might sell it on eBay later IMHO

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Kurt Angle could kill all those MMA guys. I hear it's all fake, anyway.

Rabbit

Conqueror Legend
Tape Lord said:

In my experience the trolls of the MMA online community are superior to all other trolls I'm encountered.

Also, what other online communities have produced trolling creatures of high quality?

All replies appreciated.

I used to Troll these Krav boards with a dude called "Seamus". I don't know if he's still there, though.

Anywho, I like Krav and all, but the guys on this board take this stuff to such extremes, it's unreal.

They are all fantasizing for the one day when their life will be threatened and they will have an excuse to unleash their awesome ass beating skills. Sad fact is that unless they are in a bar fight, they'll most likely get knifed to death. Even though Krav does have weapon defenses, including against knives, it's also reccomended that when confronted with a weapon (especially knives), it's best to just hand over your wallet.

http://12.107.28.178/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=7014bf649dd9be8205cbd4f831de5da2

Easy pickins.

BlackKnight76

Unbannable Mod Slayer
Tape Lord said:

All replies appreciated.

High-Quality. Well those boys from Bungie are pretty damn good.