Ever try trolling YouTube channels?

Classic_Forever

Classic_Commander
It's so fucking easy to do, it might be good for a lark when we're bored.

I think a good place to start would be a guy called NecroVMX because he's reviewing Star Trek stuff right now - and knowing our own origins, I think this will be all too easy and delicious. He's also a bit on the sensitive side so he'll pop like a top!

A few highlights:

- ranks The Search for Spock as high as Wrath of Khan
- ranks The Motion Picture the same too!
- Thinks TNG AND Voyager are better than the Original Series!
- Likes Enterprise!

That should be more than enough to get the ball rolling.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I don't usually troll sites like youtube and facebook because they're full of emo kids and angsty teens who burst into tears if you look at them funny. No challenge to it.

I prefer to target self-important types who fancy themselves "better" than the rest of the internet. You make one of those holier-than-thou- pricks melt down, the satisfaction is so so so sweeet. religious folk and neocons and moral compasses. Not to mention self-absorbed celebrity types.

Right now I'm working a twitter angle trying to strike up a back-and-forth with a celebrity who shall remain nameless. The work is slow and methodical; if it goes anywhere I'll let you know.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Na mostly I troll Yahoo and CBS News now. Thinking of going back to Hannity for the election.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I don't usually troll sites like youtube and facebook because they're full of emo kids and angsty teens who burst into tears if you look at them funny. No challenge to it.

I prefer to target self-important types who fancy themselves "better" than the rest of the internet. You make one of those holier-than-thou- pricks melt down, the satisfaction is so so so sweeet. religious folk and neocons and moral compasses. Not to mention self-absorbed celebrity types.

Right now I'm working a twitter angle trying to strike up a back-and-forth with a celebrity who shall remain nameless. The work is slow and methodical; if it goes anywhere I'll let you know.

Try Hannity, its full of those types.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
youtube is not good trolling unless... YOUR FAGGOTY ASS HAS A CAM AND MAKE VIDEOS.

MY CHANNEL IS OK NOT BAD.

Channel Views:

Total Upload Views:

The bottom line is youtube folks will block you if you never show your face, they want to see your monkey ass, if not then you are nobody.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I never troll, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

aeommai

cookie?
BTW if you still want to troll NecroVMX you'll need to false flag him since he's resorting to deleting comments. Though we might still get him to block comments entirely if we just mass-attack him.

that's waht sucks about it though, no payoff if you get banned early.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
I think a good place to start would be a guy called NecroVMX because he's reviewing Star Trek stuff right now - and knowing our own origins, I think this will be all too easy and delicious. He's also a bit on the sensitive side so he'll pop like a top!

A few highlights:

- Thinks TNG AND Voyager are better than the Original Series!
- Likes Enterprise!

emot-ughh.gif

Yeah, I'm not going to touch that one. It'd be way too easy.