Every fucking time I watch and Onion News video on Youtube

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
There is always..ALWAYS..a bunch of complete fucking moronic retards who think the story is real.

EVEN FOR THIS!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZIgda01k6o"]YouTube - Kim Jong Il Announces Plan To Bring Moon To North Korea[/ame]

mastertek (6 days ago) Show Hide

OH MY GOSHHHH this is crazy this is INSANE those MOTHERFUKERS who do ya think ya r to bring down a.... duts star BULLSHIT

hjk798 (1 week ago) Show Hide

Reply | Spam

what?? is this shit real????

wkunzelman1 (1 week ago) Show Hide

Reply | Spam

Seriously?!?!?!?! are they STUPID? Even if they could bring the moon to earth... it is so large it would kill us all! America... please stop them. Nuke 'em or something... or talk to them and tell them to go to school.

Waterbender94 (1 week ago) Show Hide

those dumbfucks XD their leader is riding a whale and they call obama a serpent? WOW. XD

hitsuloveer05 (1 week ago) Show Hide

This Kim Jong must be dumb if he thinks he can bring the moon to his country even if it was possible he would destroy the earth.

link4265 (1 week ago) Show Hide

lol. North Korea's leader is a dumbass. You cant tie rockets to the moon and bring it down to the earth. Even if you could, the earth would stop rotating the way we are used to, and the moon wouldn't even be able to fit in North Korea.

LordRazzia (1 week ago) Show Hide

dunn't they realisse that earth is nothing without the Moon? If they somehow bring it that close, the Moon will just smash into Earth and then GG

I love it when the guy says their plan is full proof.

JobbyRoshTrobby (2 weeks ago) Show Hide

Reply | Spam

F**king north Koreans stupid idea remove the American flag f them stupid retards move the f**king moon its a thing called orbit earth will no long be here if we move the moon

pwnwner (2 weeks ago) Show Hide

fake

cooluser432 (20 hours ago) Show Hide

omg dat gotta be fake no wei dei gonna bring da moon down cuz if dei do de hole world will end 4ever roflolz

That's just a few of the comments I found... :meh:

Ishcabittle

the general stupidity of the internet is what fuels automobiles.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That last one from Cooluser is the greatest thing I've ever read.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
hannibal movies fucking sucked. oh no an old faggot that eats people. if some old faggot tried to eat me, id knock his fucking dentures out.

CaptainWacky

yeah and you could tell in the eating people scenes dat he totally wasn't eating people. he was eating cows or something DRESSED UP as people. and don't give me none of dat peta shit about cows being people too lol becuz dat ain't gonna fly.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
WE should like toallty start a thread that ROFL always lol uses that totally fake man type of spekng yes let go,.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Everyone who comments on youtube videos seems to be missing vital brain cells. My favourite one is where someone asks "what song is dis?" when it says in the fucking title.

CaptainWacky

dey culd of lied in day title for some reason lol!

The other day at work I saw an email that makes these people look like geniuses, which revolved around an HR person repeatedly thinking the last name "Hepler" was the name "Helper" and then raging about how this individual would never reply to her emails. Of course, the emails had to be in all caps for emphasis

WHY HELPER IS NOT MAKE FORM ON TYM I SEND EMAIL FOR TYMES

Ishcabittle

a bunch of support email i get is basically a google search waiting to happen, which makes me wonder why the person sent the email at all. shit like,

"hey, if my router keeps needing to be rebooted, does that mean that it's failing? what are the signs of a failing router - could you come by and take a look at it?"

"hey, i'm trying to install ms office 2008 on my computer, so i put the cd in, and the first thing that pops up is an icon that says, 'double click to install'. should i double click it, or is there anything else i should do first?"

"hey, i'm wondering if you could find out the price of <some ethernet switch> for me."

that last one seriously makes me wonder if they even know google exists.

by i'm digressing.

http://lmgtfy.com/

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Exploit their innocent, childlike trust in you by getting them to install keylogger software on the computer and then blame them for not scanning regularly for spyware when it turns out you've stolen their credit card information.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Kim Il Sung did ride a blue whale to the bottom of the ocean to kill the Giant Crab Spirit that caused typhoons. Japan has admitted to him also defeating their whole army with just his fists.

Theres a little truth in all fiction.

CaptainWacky

hey snipper kitty i don't think you shud be shooting no kitties with guns becuz da bullets are designed for shootin humans and if u shot a kit kat with dem u'd blow it's head off!!!

CaptainWacky

omg u is sick wanting to see dat i was just makeing a joke and shit in the grand tradition of lenny henry and woodsy allen and you had to go and takek it 2 FAR MISTER lol let's stop this now.

CaptainWacky

THIS REALLY WORKS I PROMISE OF YOU.
Copy this message to fifty other YouTube videos and you shall have a happier day tomorrow. FAILY TO POST THIS MESSAGE to fifty YouTube videos and the ghost of a little girl shall eat your breakfast. She was a fat little girl.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there once was a girl called sarah on she waz out wiv dis boy and he said "hey baby y dont we hav sex??" and she said "no way i dont wanna" so he raped her and ate her nose!!!! if u dont post dis message on 54 vidoes within 3 mintues den sarah will appear 2nite an eat ur nose!!!!! this really happened!!!!! if u do post it then if ur solemates name will flash on the screen an u will see a picture of a dog doin ia dance!!!!!!!!!!