Everyone Look!!! Hunter's Baby!

Panda

Do you think we should arrange a blind date with baby Alice? I think they'd get on well... :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That baby is fucking adorable, and that budding family is giving Hunter some power drawing chops.

It's all good.

BitchSlapSmitty

Why thank you. She's a character just like her pop!

jack

Where you been, Gutterslut?

BitchSlapSmitty

jack said:

Besides dealing w/ a sick crying baby, turning 30 as of last sunday.

That and getting ready to go back to college, Might as well get that aa/bachelors/masters degree.

How're things w/ you?

BitchSlapSmitty

jack said:

There's not much of the gutters to whore anymore so I guess I'm a born again messboard virgin, hah.

jack

Life is good. I'm building a business slowly. That part's fun. The rest of it is drama as usal. Two grown children, one teenager. We'll be dating again soon, thank God. Never a spare moment it would seem.

BitchSlapSmitty

jack said:
Life is good. I'm building a business slowly. That part's fun. The rest of it is drama as usal. Two grown children, one teenager. We'll be dating again soon, thank God. Never a spare moment it would seem.

Sheesh, i know trying to find time for nookie is hell, lol.

Nothing like a baby wailing at the top of her lungs to kill your wood in the middle of a handjob.

BitchSlapSmitty

jack said:

I figure I still want to build my own business as well but at least w/ an education and degree I'll have that to fall back upon.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
animatedjiveturkeyqj4.gif

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6482/animatedjiveturkey
qj4.gif

How does it feel to know that it's my dick constantly slapping the back of your neck that makes it red?

I. AM. YOUR. PAPPY. SON!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BitchSlapSmitty said:
How does it feel to know that it's my dick constantly slapping the back of your neck that makes it red?

I. AM. YOUR. PAPPY. SON!

How's your kid gonna like it when a few years down the road she finds out daddy was a flaming closet homo who only screwed momma cause she was belly up and drunk off her ass?

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
How's your kid gonna like it when a few years down the road she finds out daddy was a flaming closet homo who only screwed momma cause she was belly up and drunk off her ass?

Yea, if that were only true right? Don't confuse my life w/ your stupid fucking D&D characters Shitrek.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Nice to see ya round these partz again, Hunter!

I tried that whole going to college with a young one at home before, so I all I can say is best of luck ;)

BitchSlapSmitty

The Dork Lord said:
Nice to see ya round these partz again, Hunter!

I tried that whole going to college with a young one at home before, so I all I can say is best of luck ;)

Thanks man, yea it's gonna be tough. But we're marine corps brats right?

We can handle it eh?