Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Vacation

Mirah

I love you
I am on family vacation from now until Tuesday. No, its not a vacation from my family. Its a vacation where I take time off work to spend time with family I haven't seen in years.

LOL Ok! That sounds wonderful! Lets make it the rest of the summer then shall we? How is the fam?

But really I'll be visiting with family I haven't seen in years. Usually I am more excited about such things, but for some reason the excitement just is not there.

Yes.
Or maybe its average in comparision?
My mom came from a family of 8. My dad only from a family of 3 or 4? I can't remember. Anyway so my gram and gramp had 8 kids, those 8 kids had about 23 kids themselves-give or take a few-so there are that many cousins-and now they all have families of thier own.

That sounds pretty big to me! We always do our family reunion stuff around Christmas, get all the over eating and presents out of the way all at once!

I totally thought about you. I thought about you licking someones toes while wanking at the same time right next to me.
Is that bad?

Do not worry about what mask to wherewhen
Wear none and be open to all

225604341763d682636b.jpg

raccoone.jpg

I was reminding myself not to swear around the kid, then I was reminding myself of other things as well. I mean its not like I cuss like a sailor, but srsly if I was one person to all I would not have to worry about my words etc etc.