favorite William Shatner hairpiece?

OMG, THE RUG, THE RUUUUG!! :bigass:

Choose your favorite William Shatner hairpiece from these 4 selections?
shatner2.png

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hairpiece #4 is the most natural looking, but I almost went with #1 because I'm sure his massive dong is resting on a hairpiece in that picture.

Hairpiece #4 is the most natural looking

Since Shatner has gotten older his rugs are not as bulky & they look more natural. I chose #2, this is the rug he was wearing in TWOK film. It doesn't necessarily look natural, but it isn't a bad look for the Shat.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He looks like my grandpa Charlie in the 3rd picture.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
He looks Like Paul Reiser in #2. #3 is too abrupt, and #4 looks too real. And, I have to agree with Cassie... He's got that "you want me and I know it" look going on. And it's a little disheveled, but still works. so, ....

#1 for the win.

I noticed the Match Game logo in the first pic I posted & I searched youtube & they have the Match Game episode from 1974 with Shatner. It's a real hoot to watch! There were several interesting things in this episode...

First: One of the questions is about toupees (seriously!)
Second: Apparently this episode is banned from tv because of a certain question that resulted in 3 of the celebrities answering "fairy".
Third: Celebrity Ann Elder appears to be drunk.

Here is the 3 part episode if anyone wants to watch it...
[youtube]LaS77A5upVs[/youtube]
[youtube]HLFf6aUOY-4[/youtube]
[youtube]lvWLiu_xInA[/youtube]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
THEY'RE ALL HIS REAL HAIR. :rwmad:

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I thought Cassie might shoot henoch, but obviously she loves the rug.

No. 2 is the one I grew to love.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Terry Wogan looks and sounds really odd in those clips.

I guess I have to go for #4 since it's the most realistic, but wtf is with that shirt?!