Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiery semi crash kills 7 kids!!

Not quite. I can get drunk and shoot you in the head. My aim isn't to good, though. Now, its a flip of the coin whether the bullet will lodge within your cerebrum, killing you instantly, or simply graze the outter skull, and pass harmlessly through the cerebro-spinal fluid, and out of your head above your ear. Now, depending on which outcome the coin lands on, do you think both situations deserve the same punishment?

Actually, let me say this in a different manner. Vehicle accidents happen in degrees. Thats why there are different degrees of charges that can be leveled at the person deemed at fault. Let's say you are diriving downtown, and the person in front of you dashes off to beat a yellow, light, then suddenly changes their mind, slams on brakes, and you, planning to run that same light, can't stp in time, and rear-end them. Now, lets say you are driving at 73 miles per hour, and you run into the back of a pick-up truck, which then is propelled forward into the back of a school bus. 7 people in the truck are killed, and several children and the buss driver are thrown completely out of the bus.

Should the drivers in both of these instances get the same charge?