FINALLY

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I FINALLY have this computer updated and STUFF. I'm still having trouble with screen resolution, but I think I've found one I can live with, even if it's not exactly PERFECT :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
No, all that stuff got wiped out when Vista was reinstalled. I'm pretty sure I used the recommended resolution before, so I'm not sure what the problemo is. I just went through every available choice and picked the one that looks the best.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Now I can't remember how to get the headphones to work when plugged into the headphone jack on the front. I vaguely remember doing something to make them work before but I DON'T KNOW.

Love Child

One Love
I went to the library this morning only to discover I left my power cord at home.

Sometimes I deal with too many technical issues just to get my homework done. I think if I could just write it out I would be done by now, half the work is getting your computer to work, finding the best printer, using power point etc etc etc whatever!
Grrrrr

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I found a great incentive for learning everything there is to know about PowerPoint: make it the basis for your career with few other prospects available, LOL.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HAHAHA.... now the light in the on/off button THINGY is burned out. The computer works AND THAT'S ALL THAT'S IMPORTANT, RIGHT?

Also, I installed IE9 (still use FF for most EVERYTHING) and it looks really cool. Having trouble figuring it out, but I'm sure I'll get it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
What is the light in the on off button called? DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The power indicator?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't know! I was going to see if I could order a new light bulb for it somewhere, lol.