Firefly Fans.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
With the fanboy attention that Firefly gained in its run I was wondering how many people who loved Firefly have had to re-evaluate Buffy and Angel if they didn't watch it. After all, this great show is the mastermind of Joss Whedon, so if you wrote Buffy and Angel off before maybe you have to rethink that, seeing as Joss gave you Firefly and wrote the show basically the exact same way.

People who turned their noses up at Buff and Angel and go crazy over Firefly banging on about the great dialogue and how unique it is and blah blah blah..

Well they make me laugh.

Random

I actually like just about everything Joss has produced so far, excepting Toy Soldiers and season 6 of Buffy

Caitriona

Something Wicked
That's an interesting question. I wonder too. It doesn't apply to me because I was a Day#1 Buffy fan and followed Joss right on into Angel. I never regretted it, although I agree Season 6 of Buffy was 'iffy'. Still on the whole, a Joss experience has always been a good one for me.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
interesting Menty; it's been the opposite in my experience: friends who loved Buffy and Angel have just not been able to get into Firefly, inspite of my coaxing. :D

For my part, no one's ever heard me diss Buffy or Angel, and as my *cough* unbiased review of Firefly indicated, I loved that [all- too short-lived ] show as well.

never saw Toy Soldiers, so can't comment on that one.