cooking good ...

1806.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
people sharing a good time ...

1809.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I need recipies that use walnuts and/or cherry juice.

Do you have some good ones?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You are a failure.

Goodbye.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
bump ... need more good food pix - with or without sexy men in or out of kilts.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Black Cherry Barbecue Sauce Recipe

Bing cherries, cherry soda, lemon juice, cinnamon, and red wine make a fabulous barbecue sauce for chicken or pork. Goes great with Black Cherry Soda Chicken.

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes

Ingredients:
•3/4 cup black cherry soda
•1 can Bing cherries (17 ounces), drained
•3 Tablespoons cherry preserves
•2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
•2 Tablespoons butter
•1 Tablespoon sugar, or more to taste
•1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
•1/4 cup dry red wine
•1 Tablespoon cornstarch
•Coarse salt (kosher or sea) and freshly ground black pepper

Preparation:
Put the cherry soda, cherries, cherry preserves, lemon juice, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons of the wine in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and let the sauce simmer gently for 5 minutes.

Put the remaining 1 tablespoon wine and the cornstarch in a small bowl and stir to form a slurry (thick paste). Whisk this paste into the cherry sauce. Bring the sauce to a boil over high heat to thicken, about 1 minute.

Taste for seasoning, adding more sugar or lemon juice to adjust the sweetness and salt and pepper to taste; the sauce should be highly seasoned. Serve warm or at room temperature. The sauce can be refrigerated, covered, for up to 1 week. Let return to room temperature or warm over medium heat before serving.

jack

Copypasta at 3:45 am. What's happened to you, little Princess? Oh that's right, you're bumping the story thread. I forgot all about that.

That's a pretty poor recipe for someone with insulin resistance. Guess you were even lying about having type 2. Unless of course you're jabbing yourself with insulin already.

Shitty fucking thread. Gay men, (probably with aids) and recipes that only fat, old people might have some spic prepare for them :D

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack, do you ever get tired of being crazy?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
For supposedly being an expert on diabetes, you don't know very much. Cherries lower blood sugar and the types of fat found in walnuts are also good for diabetics. In addition to that, both are good for people who suffer from arthritis as they reduce joint inflammation.

Jack, I know you never quit. You roll like that. But, you really are a sickening personality.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Bing cherries, cherry soda, lemon juice, cinnamon, and red wine make a fabulous barbecue sauce for chicken or pork. Goes great with Black Cherry Soda Chicken.

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes

Ingredients:
•3/4 cup black cherry soda
•1 can Bing cherries (17 ounces), drained
•3 Tablespoons cherry preserves
•2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
•2 Tablespoons butter
•1 Tablespoon sugar, or more to taste
•1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
•1/4 cup dry red wine
•1 Tablespoon cornstarch
•Coarse salt (kosher or sea) and freshly ground black pepper

Preparation:
Put the cherry soda, cherries, cherry preserves, lemon juice, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons of the wine in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and let the sauce simmer gently for 5 minutes.

Put the remaining 1 tablespoon wine and the cornstarch in a small bowl and stir to form a slurry (thick paste). Whisk this paste into the cherry sauce. Bring the sauce to a boil over high heat to thicken, about 1 minute.

Taste for seasoning, adding more sugar or lemon juice to adjust the sweetness and salt and pepper to taste; the sauce should be highly seasoned. Serve warm or at room temperature. The sauce can be refrigerated, covered, for up to 1 week. Let return to room temperature or warm over medium heat before serving.

*VOMITS*

Black Cherry BBQ? WTF? BLECH. You're a disgrace to Texans.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
*VOMITS*

Black Cherry BBQ? WTF? BLECH. You're a disgrace to Texans.

Do you know how much that means coming from you?

You might pay attention as you are diabetic. Adding cherries to your diet can lower your blood sugar naturally. You like to eat and you don't care about taking your meds. Knowing how to eat to improve your health would be beneficial to you.

jack

but there isnt a fresh cherry in that recipe. You have no idea what you're even babbling about anymore, "sugar"

Corn starch? Juice from canned cherries? Cherry soda? added white sugar?

Nice try, but again,. you miss the mark. This is a dangerous recipe for anyone with type 2. But then, you're a pathological liar, so you'll try to spin anything to suit yourself.

What's a fat diabetic doing up at 3:45 copying dangerous recipes for diabetics for and then suggesting they're healthy for same anyway? I know what I'm doing up, but that's none of your fucking business.

You're a sick, twisted and evil woman Eloisel. I hope very interesting things continue to happen to you.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Having another piss fit because I won't go into private chat with you?

jack

Some fucking "foodie" thread. LOL

jack

Having another piss fit because I won't go into private chat with you?

I'm just having a little fun at your expense. Looks like you're the one having a "piss fit", mentioning private messages and all.

You fail again little Princess.

jack

You've shown yourself to be someone who just can't be trusted. This story Saint is writing for me is going to be classic.

Count on that, little Princess.