Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For fags: Good news, and bad news.

BlazerBoy said:
There wasn't anything funny in that thread either. Just more pedantic juvenile spam.
I don't think those newslinks are spam.

Of course another double standard, since you think that when I spam, it's flooding.

Sarek said:
As a confessed dual, how do we know you weren't using another dual in that topic making lite of Nibbles death?
You don't. And guess what? I don't have to prove it.

Your credability is what's in question here.
I don't know what credability is. If you meant credibility (LOL, you have a government job?! LOL!), then I would like you specifically to tell me more about it. Me having credibility, that is.

I'll make it easy for you to understand. If you read the sentence I wrote above out of context, it would be rather easy to infer that I was referring to this thread when I used the word "also". However, that would be incorrect, as I was referring to a thread other than this one, obviously.

As for the links, your crass comments aside, they are equally encouraging and discouraging for issues that are very serious in our society.

Your character limit is silly.

BlazerBoy said:
I'll make it easy for you to understand. If you read the sentence I wrote above out of context, it would be rather easy to infer that I was referring to this thread when I used the word "also". However, that would be incorrect, as I was referring to a thread other than this one, obviously.
I concede.

As for the links, your crass comments aside, they are equally encouraging and discouraging for issues that are very serious in our society.
...................if you had the choice, would you be only hetero?

Your character limit is silly.
That's the post limit.

If I had the choice, I'd be me. The nature of our existance means any number of things in my life could have unfolded differently, for better or for worse, were I to change something as integral to my personality as my sexuality. AIDS and STD's are a part of life for everyone, even those who don't have sex at all. We all should be equally concerned.