Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sadi...

S. SaDiablo said:
Cute! (even if I do think she would look better with green eyes ;))

More naughty anime pics!! :P
Oh, you want naughty? Well, so long as you don't specify characters, I can provide a slew of material for you. I'll put something together for ya tomorrow night. :smooch:

You know Rommie, I see pics of Asuka, but I dont see any decent ones. Time to change that.

asuka8ow.jpg

Here's a couple more, cause of the damned image limit.

Now that's naughty. If you want sexually explicit, I've got that too. ;)

RommieSG said:
The reason for this thread, is because Sadi wasn't feeling well, and she happens to like this character. So I thought I'd cheer her up a bit, and give her some pics.

We all have our hobbies sir, and this one happens to be mine. ;)

When your "hobby" starts to take over your life, and prevent you from forming real relationships (and I don't mean ONLINE relationships!), then it's gone from a hobby to an obsession.

Big Dick McGee said:
When your "hobby" starts to take over your life, and prevent you from forming real relationships (and I don't mean ONLINE relationships!), then it's gone from a hobby to an obsession.
Whoever said that was what was preventing me from forming a relationship? Trust me, I got plenty of other stuff going for me that prevents that sort of thing. Anime is low on the totem pole in relations to that. ;)

Big Dick McGee said:

Then many people here on TK that ould be guilty of that.

But in all seriousness, Any hobby can effect ones social life and sometimes inadvertantly take over your life.

I am a history nut. I have maps of historical sites and shipwrecks, pictures of historical events and artifacts around my room. I even have a real Spanish silver dubloon from the Shipwreck of La Nuestra Senora de Atocha that hangs around my neck as a reminder of what one can find if he's willing to work hard enough.

But it's a hobby that consumes time. Archaeology is a long and tiresome process that spans months of painstakingly long work.