For such an anal-retentive supposed know it all, Bogner is a complete Dumb ass.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
you like the bad boys

the ones that don't call

the ones that will fuck your sister

and come home with her juices

all over his cock

so you can suck it off

you can admit it

it's ok

Since when is asking a few questions an obsession? You're going to need to learn to be more judicious with such terminology if you're going to make it in the field of psychology.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gianni Gebbia said:
Oh, it's a stupid question? Tell me the answer then: why does Hunter give a fuck about Bogner, enough of a fuck to start threads complaining about him?

You're kidding, right? Bogners neck is the perfect depth for a nice ten incher like Hunter's. A neck like Bogners was MADE to be fucked deeply and repeatedly.

You're a total walking fucking asshole, but I suspect you already knew that.

jack said:
You're kidding, right? Bogners neck is the perfect depth for a nice ten incher like Hunter's. A neck like Bogners was MADE to be fucked deeply and repeatedly.
whoa.

so, d00der, did you get your ebay auctions up? What's next on the agenda for today?

jack

No it's true, and you know it. That fat fuck's been sucking his mom's teat and pissing all over everyone else's work like he was some sort of master internet webcomics swami.

Fuck you.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Gianni Gebbia said:
So you accuse lots of strangers of "obsession." I'd say go for the English doctorate.

We're strangers again?

Please explain this self imposed alienation

why build such walls around yourself?

Social anxiety disorder, perhaps?

jack said:
No it's true, and you know it. That fat fuck's been sucking his mom's teat and pissing all over everyone else's work like he was some sort of master internet webcomics swami.

Fuck you.
What's true? Your fantasy about geedis & hunter having oral sex? Um, I don't know those d00ds but I doubt it.

So, what's next on your list for the day, jack? Maybe going to mow the lawn?

jack

What a homophobe you turned out to be. Who said anything about oral sex?

Oh that's right, YOU did :D

jack

So, what's up with the oral sex reference?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
He's obviously comming (pardon the pun) to terms with his latent homosexual urges.

It will be a tough road to hoe (again, pardon) if he doesn't accept these feelings

jack said:
That fat fuck's been sucking his mom's teat and pissing all over everyone else's work like he was some sort of master internet webcomics swami.
Yeah! He thinks he's so cool!!! Whatta jerk!