For years I thought that LOL meant...

LOT OF LOVE

I was using the LOL inappropriately for a very long time & I apologize if any of you people thought I was laughing at you. I know I heard a lot of hard luck stories over the years & ended many of my replies with LOL, thinking I was saying LOTS OF LOVE affectionately. It was probably about 2 years ago & I was in a private chat with another person & he was telling me about his health issues & how he hurt himself at work & I used the LOL a couple of times & he said to me "what is so funny"? And that is when I realized that LOL meant LAUGH OUT LOUD.

True story btw.

I googled LOL & there are still some people asking if LOL stands for LOTS OF LOVE. Perhaps this is a common mistake then?

Imaginary Poster: Hey Henoch, i am so very sad cause my grandma just died.:(

Henoch: I am so sorry to hear that. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. LOL

LOL :tape2:

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
What about ROTFLMAO?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I only told my dad what it meant yesterday after he got a txt and hadn't heard of one of the words before.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Rolling?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

LOT OF LOVE

I was using the LOL inappropriately for a very long time & I apologize if any of you people thought I was laughing at you. I know I heard a lot of hard luck stories over the years & ended many of my replies with LOL, thinking I was saying LOTS OF LOVE affectionately. It was probably about 2 years ago & I was in a private chat with another person & he was telling me about his health issues & how he hurt himself at work & I used the LOL a couple of times & he said to me "what is so funny"? And that is when I realized that LOL meant LAUGH OUT LOUD.

True story btw.

I googled LOL & there are still some people asking if LOL stands for LOTS OF LOVE. Perhaps this is a common mistake then?

you fucking sicken me

Mirah

I love you
^ I've never seen that. But I have a guy friend who thinks I am sending him lots of love when really I am laughing. Laughing a lot.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Probably too many giant pics / gore pics / booby traps were hotlinked from there by rebel forces...