Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

jack, beats me what the hell you were up to. I'm still waiting to be "pwned" by it, I'm sure you'll get around to it and all.

SHARE THE LOVE MAN!

ppeacebluered5wc.jpg

PEACE OUT!

S. SaDiablo said:
I straddle SB's lap, wrapping my long legs around his waist, as I use my finger to idly trace patterns on his broad shoulders...

Have you ever wanted something so very badly you'd do anything to get it?

Why you waste time with Bastard guy? Paladin know S. SaDiablo want fuck with Frenchman. All world know Frenchman best fuck. When S. SaDiablo want meet Paladin Frenchman good fuck? Paladin know S. SaDiablo want very badly Frenchman she do anything to make happen Paladin fuck her. When S. SaDiablo want meet Paladin? Paladin have car or fly plane to see S. SaDiablo for big time fuck.

Conchaga said:
Wanna start?

Paladin see Conchaga nigger mans go after want to fuck S. SaDiablo. All place nigger mans want to fuck white femmes. Paladin tell nigger mans Conchaga go fuck self leave white femmes alone not interested.

Paladin said:
Why you waste time with Bastard guy? Paladin know S. SaDiablo want fuck with Frenchman. All world know Frenchman best fuck. When S. SaDiablo want meet Paladin Frenchman good fuck? Paladin know S. SaDiablo want very badly Frenchman she do anything to make happen Paladin fuck her. When S. SaDiablo want meet Paladin? Paladin have car or fly plane to see S. SaDiablo for big time fuck.

No, frenchman aren't best fuck.

Conchaga said:
Italians are.

All world saw Italian are crybaby see World Cup game against Ghana? Italian roll all over place cry in pain after fall down. Les femmes not want to fuck wimp Italian guy cry for la mere when fall down. Italain football player roll all over place scream for la mere after fall down then miracle recovery come back cinq minutes later score goal. After score goal Italian guy run then slide along grass to celebrate goal. How do this if leg broken Italian guy act like? Italian mans have hair all over like monkey. You nigger mans angry you are monkey but Italians have more hair than you monkey.

S. SaDiablo said:
Paladin, I don't fuck outside of my species. If I were into that, I'd choose an ape over you any day.

Paladin think S. SaDiablo funny she pretend not like Frenchman. Paladin bet S. SaDiablo want him fuck her make her scream from orgasm too many.

Paladin said:
All world saw Italian are crybaby see World Cup game against Ghana? Italian roll all over place cry in pain after fall down. Les femmes not want to fuck wimp Italian guy cry for la mere when fall down. Italain football player roll all over place scream for la mere after fall down then miracle recovery come back cinq minutes later score goal. After score goal Italian guy run then slide along grass to celebrate goal. How do this if leg broken Italian guy act like? Italian mans have hair all over like monkey. You nigger mans angry you are monkey but Italians have more hair than you monkey.

Stop your freaking frenglish, we all know you're not Quebecer you fool.