Foul play with the mods here

Bent Troll

ok something odd happened in the two words drivel thread....

it starts here..

M squared
Bond recharged

which actually i typed revamped and was edited by someone else...to fuck me around!

then this giant of an intellect posts this to make like i don;t get the game or something
^doesn't understand

to which i post

m squared...as in "M" from James bond...who always revamps bond.......meh

cody thats it for you....yer a nothing person....you lose...

she gets real clever for some odd reason and explains
That's Q.

Q is a fictional character in the James Bond novels and films. Q (standing for Quartermaster), like M, is a job title rather than a name. He is the head of Q Branch (or later Q Division), the fictional research and development division of the British Secret Service. The character never appears in Fleming's novels though Fleming's first two novels do refer to him; in subsequent Fleming novels, we read only of "Q Branch". The character "Q" appears in the Bond film series and the novelizations of Christopher Wood, John Gardner and Raymond Benson

M:

M is a fictional character in Ian Fleming's James Bond series; the character is the Head of Secret Intelligence Service—also known as MI6. Fleming based the character M on a number of people he knew who commanded sections of British intelligence. Primary amongst these was Rear Admiral John Godfrey, who was Fleming's superior at the Naval Intelligence Division.

Now back to the game:

Stupid fucker

the thing is this....

i edited out a bit about Q....

obviously the mods can see edits....

she gets a tip off and posts this....which doesn't really make sense on it's own

so are the PM's modded as well... eeeek!

the place is skewed

Seph

Retired Account
Maybe he saw it before you edited it you numpty.

Seph

Retired Account
Two words were two to many.

Bent Troll

ya know these people have an amazing capacity for love...

they don't hurt people...

i will fuck you over for this...

cupcakea mad for real

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Foul play with the mods here

PLEASE DON'T GET ME STARTED ABOUT THE MOD SHIT THAT GOES ON AROUND THIS MOTHA....... Foul play is the only play mods know at TK. Trust me on that.

Been there, done that.

I just busted Seph on his mod status. Which I promised myself I wasn't going there this time around. Sarek tried to bait me, but I didn't ingulge in his foolery.

Other wise my tempary return has been pretty good so far

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
After 10 years, I still don't understand how people want to come to Troll Kingdom to troll other trolls. It's like a convention of 3-Card Monte dealers, where a dealer is dumb enough to think he can show up and scam other dealers.

Bent Troll

After 10 years, I still don't understand how people want to come to Troll Kingdom to troll other trolls. It's like a convention of 3-Card Monte dealers, where a dealer is dumb enough to think he can show up and scam other dealers.

abuse...this place affords one to abuse and be abused.

it's fucking unreal...

i used to be able say something like...

"All i want is your mommy hole"

and an entire forum would go apeshit and order me banned...

here...it's impossible and i do realize i'm an amateur

but then you have Syph nuts and sarek and cody...

they think their above everyone and i want to grow troll marination...

Cody

abuse...this place affords one to abuse and be abused.

it's fucking unreal...

i used to be able say something like...

"All i want is your mommy hole"

and an entire forum would go apeshit and order me banned...

here...it's impossible and i do realize i'm an amateur

but then you have Syph nuts and sarek and cody...

they think their above everyone and i want to grow troll marination...

you're so wrong here, look we all have our niches we're good at. We stay in that niche yeah we're awesome, but step outside of that niche and well, meh.

Bent Troll

you're so wrong here, look we all have our niches we're good at. We stay in that niche yeah we're awesome, but step outside of that niche and well, meh.

ok your right....

and i think you fuck retards and it's the only way you can come...

then the reason you mock suicides is cause ....is cause....
well cause to.

Seph

Retired Account
I just busted Seph on his mod status. Which I promised myself I wasn't going there this time around.

You just busted me?

you promised you wouldn't this time round? Implying you did last time or ever have before?

Shut up fish cupcakeer, you suck at this.

Go polish your catfish or something else equally ridiculously retarded.