FOX News Channel

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Could this station be anymore biased? YES

The Bulls & Bears segment had six panelists on there, so it should have been equally split, right? WRONG. One guy thought stimulas was good, the other five didn't and so the poor guest was gang banged. Regardless of whether you agree with him, shouldn't FOX news try to be balanced when it comes to their opinions?

And don't even get me started on Neil Cavuto. Gods, I haven't captioned this station in about three years, and I forgot how much I hate them. One guy even won't so far as to compare the government to the Kremlin, and the reds are coming.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Who's that guy Charlie Brooker was talking about? Beck or something? He seemed beyond insane.

Tisiphone

Ah, yes. Glenn Beck. He ain't right.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Glenn Beck! He is wacko.

[YOUTUBE]6HWKzobeya4[/YOUTUBE]

(hope I did that right)

Tisiphone

Youtube some of his shit, Wacky. There's one episode where he is bawling his eyes out. Jon Stewart makes fun of him all the time.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Could this station be anymore biased? YES

The Bulls & Bears segment had six panelists on there, so it should have been equally split, right? WRONG. One guy thought stimulas was good, the other five didn't and so the poor guest was gang banged. Regardless of whether you agree with him, shouldn't FOX news try to be balanced when it comes to their opinions?

And don't even get me started on Neil Cavuto. Gods, I haven't captioned this station in about three years, and I forgot how much I hate them. One guy even won't so far as to compare the government to the Kremlin, and the reds are coming.

If it were balanced, it wouldnt be FOX. :)

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Youtube some of his shit, Wacky. There's one episode where he is bawling his eyes out. Jon Stewart makes fun of him all the time.

At Hannity there is a bunch of Glen Beck fans. Thanks for halping me decide what my new avatar will be there. :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They shouldn't be called a news channel. They are the FOX Right-Wing Conservative Propaganda Channel.