FoxNews.com...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yes, I'm sure some of you have hated it long before this, but for those of us that don't like the NYT, CBS, NBC, and all the other media that have gone Hard Left, it used to be a good place to get world news. Used to.

Awhile back they started just recycling stories. They'll leave a story up for weeks; maybe change the headline. Sometimes they'll put a story up after a few months or a year later to try to get you to read it again. Then they started making their headlines worthless. Instead of, say "Man stabbed in Chicago" it became "Find out what happened to a person in this Democrat-run city." Just shameless clickbait. Now, the last few weeks, they've made more and more of their stories so that you have to sign up to read them. Fuck you. Fuck you very much.

Decades ago I had a butter boat that I liked that a friend broke. Couldn't find the same make and model so I settled. Well a few years ago I just happened to mention this to a different friend and he said I could probably find it online. I didn't think so but decided to try, for a laugh. Sure enough, Macy's had it. But only online. Not in stores. So I had to order it. Now, every goddamned day of the week, every goddamned week of the year, I get 2-4 e-mails from Macy's.

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
NYT, CBS, NBC, and all the other media that have gone Hard Left
LOL. My friend, you're living in one hell of a bubble if you think those corporate driven entities are "hard left." Those corporations routinely bury Progressives and any progressive agendas. Look how they treated Bernie so they could prop up Hilary instead.