Free G.I. Jess!

Harry Balzac

Fuck this place.
She served her fucking country, now you won't let her serve up a hot plate of whup ass? What the fuck? And since when can't a new account even post in daycare? This is fucking absurd.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Pickle, wtf?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Aww who cares. Welcome back Pickle. You still got a rl girlfriend? Heard you were off getting laid and whatnot...

jack

Thats ok, eggs fucked up one of my new duals exactly the same way, don't feel bad. And I used PM's and he outed it in a thread anyway, so your mileage may vary.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Why Pickle would encourage his girlfriend to join a board he detests is beyond me(unless it's to be a spy for him).

Also, Judging by the few posts "she" has made over at his board I suspect it might be Pickle using the account(though the girlfriend might be real). Either that or the conspicously absent Kitty.

jack

Fuck kitty, and pickle. he's a jerk.

Seph

Retired Account
83579189568807991756.gif

Consumer

Elder Statesman

G.I. Jess

I came for the cookies
So you finally unleashed the beast! Now prepare for the wrath which is I! And, all you stupid people talking shit, go burn in hell!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So you finally unleashed the beast! Now prepare for the wrath which is I! And, all you stupid people talking shit, go burn in hell!

Now how the hell did you know I unleashed the beast? That was like three hours ago and I had the curtains closed! Did I leave the webcam on or something? Fucking computers...

Seph

Retired Account
christ.. what a cupcakeer.