Free help is shit help

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
that's true. But occasionally you get advice for free and it's then up to you to make the best of it.
I rather like having to work out the best solution from bits and morsels of advice myself. I'm not the type who prefers being served the key to the world on a silver platter. No challenge in it, nothing of the fun of flexing your brain's muscles (if you'll pardon the somewhat flawed metaphor).
And like everyone, I tend instinctively to assuming everyone else thinks like me (which of course I know is not the case but it's sometimes difficult to be unbiased).

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Imperium, I found a cartoon for you that fits this thread perfectly:
miracle.png

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
heehee, not a bad idea. I think I'll install such a button on my keyboard.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I like you even less now that you're trying to pass yourself as a likeable math genious. Math sucks(and I don't like you) and that is why is why I decided to neg all your past(and future) posts in this thread.

Meh, save negging Impy for when he deserves it, not when he's actually to act like a civilized poster and actually inadvertently reminding me that I'll be needing to get my maths going again when I finally get back to school for graduate studies.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Meh, save negging Impy for when he deserves it, not when he's actually to act like a civilized poster and actually inadvertently reminding me that I'll be needing to get my maths going again when I finally get back to school for graduate studies.

How about I neg him because I'm in a sour mood because I might be posting less or not all due to my mom's ultimatum of get a job or gtfo and giving a curfew of 11 PM which short of unplugging the cable/internet she can't enforce due to limited mobility? I need to neg Impy all I can if/when before I disappear.