FREE LOKTARD!

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
FITE TEH REAL ENEMY!

devil_ewok.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Geez! You have way too much free time on your hands.:phpwink:

Oh and fuck you! It was free will. Stop giving Yub credit for my assertiveness! His ego is big enough already! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! RWWWWRGH!....*spazzes out some more*

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Geez! You have way too much free time on your hands.:phpwink:

Oh and fuck you! It was free will. Stop giving Yub credit for my assertiveness! His ego is big enough already! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! RWWWWRGH!....*spazzes out some more*

OBVIOUSLY, THE EWOKIAN OVERLORD HAS CO-OPTED YOUR "FREE WILL"!

WE DO THIS NOT OUT OF MALICE, BUT OUT OF LOVE!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
OBVIOUSLY, THE EWOKIAN OVERLORD HAS CO-OPTED YOUR "FREE WILL"!

WE DO THIS NOT OUT OF MALICE, BUT OUT OF LOVE!

BULLSHIT! FUCK YOU! RWWWRGH! fc.asckf;lsakl;skad;sl;dksl;dkld;.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

FREE WILL!!!! STOP GIVING YUB BLAME!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! MY IDEA!

FUCK Y'ALL! I'M LEAVING TK FOR...........NEVER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yub

Anachrophobic
I am obviously not the mastermind you think I am, Pickle. Or......am I?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktard is not to blame for these recent atrocities, but his furry puppetmaster is.

When a man gives a monkey a gun, and the mokey shoots someone: you don't blame the monkey, you blame the man!

FREE LOKTARD!

Wait...waht? Are you saying I'm a monkey?:(

Yes its true, Yub provided the ammuntion but I chose to use it. Should bomb and gun makers be held accountable for the millions of deaths their products cause?

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Wait...waht? Are you saying I'm a monkey?:(

If the feces-flinging fits...

Yes its true, Yub provided the ammuntion but I chose to use it. Should bomb and gun makers be held accountable for the millions of deaths their products cause?

Um, yes! Without guns and bombs, murder and war would be a bit more difficult, yeah?