FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like it when Channel 4 advertise a new sitcom to such a ridiculous degree, because you expect it to be shit and then if it's good and it's a nice surprise but then when it really is shit you can say "HAHAHA, I KNEW THAT WOULD BE SHIT, I'M SO FUCKING CLEVER."

CaptainWacky

Post pictures of the most attractive "Gilmore Girl".

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
david_gilmour.jpg

There you go.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought this might have been a sequel show to Friday Night Lights, following all the football players who didn't go to college and became waiters and McDonalds drive-thru employees.

CaptainWacky

Well it wasn't shit, certainly not anything I can say "HAHA, I KNEW THAT WAS SHIT" but it wasn't surprisingly good either. The cast were good (Mark Heap is the master of creepy faces) but the script was meh and didn't really produce any classic comedy moments...just some mildly amusing bits. I'll probably keep watching. Maybe it'll get better/worse and this thread will have a purpose!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I thought it was some Jamie Oliver shit.

So on that count, it's doing well.

I was watching Fast and Loose, but I'll catch up with this some time. I couldn't figure out from the ads why the dad was shirtless most of the time and I hope that's not a regular feature because really the ads was enough shirtless dad for ever.