Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuck Im in big trouble..

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
I had lady friend over last night and slept with her. She wanted to sleep with my daughter but my daughter is not bisexual. I did get some video of them making out though.

Tonight I have to drive 117 miles to my girlfriends house and I have bite marks on my neck. Damn im stupid. I am so busted.

I may get away with this if I let this new gal friend fuck my girlfriend and I at the same time. She saw the XXX videos of my girlfriend and I, she wants to join us sometime.

damn Im so screwed, this may fuck everything up. I dont want to be single again.

Why would you want a video of your daughter making out with a girl you fucked?

Why would you want a video of your daughter making out with a girl you fucked?

why not? We all had too much fun last night. I hope this dont bite me on the neck again though.

7614.imgcache.jpg

I can hear the banjo playing softly in the background, as Bubba Jim Bob alights from his red pickup truck, flicks his long mullet over his shoulder, and gives what he considers a smoldering look at his assorted ladies.

I had lady friend over last night and slept with her. She wanted to sleep with my daughter but my daughter is not bisexual. I did get some video of them making out though.

Tonight I have to drive 117 miles to my girlfriends house and I have bite marks on my neck. Damn im stupid. I am so busted.

I may get away with this if I let this new gal friend fuck my girlfriend and I at the same time. She saw the XXX videos of my girlfriend and I, she wants to join us sometime.

damn Im so screwed, this may fuck everything up. I dont want to be single again.

If she hasn't left you already over your DUI and excessive drinking, I'm sure you're in the clear.

Well, if she finds out, I hope to god he doesn't live anywhere near a meat packing plant. One of greatest food mysteries is what they put in hotdogs. I'd hate find bad dog as the only identifiable sources of meat.

A bigger mystery is what they use for meat in those frozen meatballs, you know, when you make those meatball thingies with grape jelly?

She will probably forgive you. But your daughter won't. So you fuck a girl, then let your daughter make out with her. What is she going to do, kiss her cunt and suck your juices out, lick your juices off your booty call's body? U R SICK SICK SICK BAD DOG.