Fuck off and DIE!

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
crememax_new.jpg

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm glad Aquahonkey doesn't float down here too often. His stupid would get everywhere and it looks like it stains.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm glad Aquahonkey doesn't float down here too often. His stupid would get everywhere and it looks like it stains.

Looks like his stupidity did get everywhere. And its contagious. I'm sorry Yub there is no known cure for your Retarditis.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Funkwit and Loktard? THE WORLD'S MOST FEEBLE TAG TEAM?

There's that paranoia again.....there is no team up between Dirk and me or Pickle and me. Never was.

Looks like they screwed up that sinus op....your brain appears to be leaking out through your nose.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Bullshit or not, I've always liked the 'take no shit from anyone' Loktar. I hope you, Pickle and Yub stop arguing soon, but it's good to see you standing up for yourself, instead of playing someone else's second banana.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Bullshit or not, I've always liked the 'take no shit from anyone' Loktar. I hope you, Pickle and Yub stop arguing soon, but it's good to see you standing up for yourself, instead of playing someone else's second banana.

As long as Yub continues to see this heel turn as bullshit and Pickle continues to make everyone believe I'm having a meltdown I see no end to the arguing.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
As long as Yub continues to see this heel turn as bullshit and Pickle continues to make everyone believe I'm having a meltdown I see no end to the arguing.

They seem to think that if they call something a meltdown enough times, people will believe it's so.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I call it a bullshit heel turn because it is. You're normally a caring young[ish] chap. Now you're a brash idiot who's flirting with Luci in MF.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy

I'm flattered that you think I'm capable of such mass hypnosis...

But if I actually had such power: I'd make everyone believe I was Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp :p

Yub

Anachrophobic
Well you're right about you being the spineless sycophant once. But you're well on the way to sociopath instead of confident poster. You've simply swung the wheel too far, overcompensating for past spinelessness by being a giant douche now. Here's hoping you level out, eh?