Fuck Shal at EI

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I received an official warning for posting spam in a thread that devolved into nothing but spam.

Fuck you and fuck your warning.

Coyote's got them running around like little bitches. He received a warning and demanded they give some ass ZZwolf a warning for flaming him, and they did. LOL.

Virginia

aww, poor Darth. Exisle getting you in a tizzy, is it. And here i thought you were trolling it.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Virginia said:
aww, poor Darth. Exisle getting you in a tizzy, is it. And here i thought you were trolling it.

I've never claimed to be a troll, in fact, many people here will tell you how bad I am at it when I try to.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
^True. ;)

No, I wasn't out to get ZWolf a warning. I did turn him in for what he said to me, but they could have just made him edit and all would have been fine. My point was that Shal had seen that atttack and basically said "knock it all off" yet I get warned for spamming...seemed a little unfair to me. When Shal's PM said "any questions...take it to ACQ" then that's what I did.

What was funny was the usual peanut gallery coming in telling me I didn't have a leg to stand on...then Banapis coming in and saying "well, yes he does."

Nutmeg's hilarious. I like her. ;)

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
yeah, but you yelled and they ran around like bitches. I am making it a point to read every OT post from now on and point out spam to Shal.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
A rigid interpretation of the rules is not a road they want to take.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
sorry, when I post there I am an EI'er

Captain Jack

Pryce

Well, we'll see how good of a moderator/troll Shal is.

While she completely missed a spam thread placed in her forum already, another newly sprouted spammed thread has now begun. Will she catch it?

Strangely enough the same person started both of these spammers.

RuReddy

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
There is more than one moderator in the OT forum. One shouldn't single one moderator out of a bunch.

Pryce

RommieSG said:
There is more than one moderator in the OT forum. One shouldn't single one moderator out of a bunch.

You right Rommie....

All 4 mods should be capable of catching spammers since its a be nono.

Shal

And it all depends on your definition of spam. It might not be spam in others eyes, but you know RU, you just want to cause trouble, so you will see what you wish to see. Through the lens of your own perception.

Captain Jack

RuReddy said:
You right Rommie....

All 4 mods should be capable of catching spammers since its a be nono.

This is TK. No one gives a shit. :D Besides, it is easy to criticise something, but much harder actually doing it. And I doubt you could come even remotely close to holding a candle compared with any mod in EI.

Captain Jack

RommieSG said:
I prefer flashlights, personally. ;)

True. Safety first. :)

Pryce

Shal said:
so you will see what you wish to see. Through the lens of your own perception.

You have described 100% of all members of all messages boards.

Every person draws their own opinion of every post they read.
Your absolutely right, I am no different.

RuReddy