Fuck you Farmville

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
You facebook crack whore. I only played once, just once, because everyone kept pressuring me, sending me gifts. Now I need a barn for my 15 cows. OMG OMG OMG why have I not died yet?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
And it gets even better.... wait until you get to whore yourself out to your Farmville friends begging them to send you materials to build horse stables, nurseries, garages, pig pens, beehives, etc.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I haven't touched any Facebook game in months. I deleted most of them last week. People are still begging for/sending me crap.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
My sister is addicted to Cafeworld, and somehow there's a cartoon me working in her cafe. She's into farmville as well. I don't do any of those things.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Just remember you can set the game to ignore, then you wont see any requests without having to block your friend altogether

Tisiphone

^Oh, I've blocked her requests, and those of another friend. They would send me requests because they knew how much I hated them, LoL.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't touch the facebook games, they make me itchy.

I limit my addiction to about 6 games. I don't need to be playing a dozen different versions of Mafia Wars, Pet Society, Farmville, Scratch and Win, Wordscraper, Jersey Shore, etc.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It took me all of 2 days on Facebook before I had blocked Farmville, Mafia Wars, Yoville, and every other fucking game like it. I don't update my FB hourly telling people how I'm wasting my time, and I so don't care how my friends are wasting theirs.

FB games are dumb. It took me 2 weeks to finish a Scrabble game with someone I didn't even know who was most likely cheating.

I already waste enough time at my PC. Spending time on Facebook playing games is like paying a hooker to watch you masturbate.

Friday

Bazinga!
Once in awhile I'll play Wheel of Fortune, just because it's easy to win, and I get an effortless ego boost. Jeopardy is fun, and challenging to boot!

The 'Villes, not so much. I was into Farmville for awhile, but my farm got so big that the lag every time I wanted to play was interminable. I finally stopped altogether.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOL, I have the PC versions of Wheel, Jeopardy and Scrabble (also Bejeweled 2) loaded on my laptop.

Guess I'm just anti-social... ;)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'D RATHER TAKE MENTY'S BOOMSTICK SCORE IN THE TK ARCADE ::::choking with laughter::::

Tisiphone

I update a lot, especially at work, because I have one of those jobs where you're either doing something, or you're not. I don't always have busy work. And believe me, with three hour breaks, it can get fucking boring.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I update a lot, especially at work, because I have one of those jobs where you're either doing something, or you're not. I don't always have busy work. And believe me, with three hour breaks, it can get fucking boring.
Oh I hear ya, I sit at my computer 8 hours a day whether there's work or not, because I'm paid to do it. (The fact that I sit at it another 6-8 hours after clocking out is another matter, but you didn't hear that from me)

I dunno, things like Farmville seem too time- and focus-intensive. Almost like playing The Sims at work. I fill up my downtime with a more ADHD-style routine of scouring lots of sites and leaving posts here and there, because at any moment I could be interrupted by the next work request in my Inbox. Not unlike a fireman waiting for the alarm to ring. Except I'm making crappy Powerpoint slides gorgeous instead of saving lives.

Tisiphone

^That's exactly how I feel, but it's a show that could be thrust on me at any moment. Much like that fireman last week. HUZZAH

;)