fuck you in the neck, cunt breath

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
- jack

That's an insult how? I have the smell of a woman's privates on my breath? Oh no! I also have kooties.

Fucking 50 year old virgin comic geek.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
- jack

That's an insult how? I have the smell of a woman's privates on my breath? Oh no! I also have kooties.

Any true expert in the field (cunning linguist? Budding superstar? Liquor Afficionado?) knows that the fine scent of girly parts doesn't linger in your breath, but on your beard and mustache. nom nom...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
- jack

No, you have a vagina for a mouth so you have cunt breath, cuntbreath.

LOL at your weak, pathetic retorts. Not having admin powers as a response will shut you the fuck up, is my suspicion because your trolling skills are worse than your fantastic mod abilities.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Member when we were kids and two guys would get a beef with each other, so they'd be all like "Dude and three o'clock yer so dead!" and then it would get all around the school and by three o'clock there would be like fifty kids at the tether ball court behind the gym and everybody would just be egging the two dudes on by saying "Fight! Fight! cupcakeer and a white!" even if both guys were white, basically because it rhymed, and then the two kids would circle each other for five minutes or so working up the courage to take a swing, and they'd bump chests, and they'd give stinkeye to each other, and they'd yell "you throw the first punch," "No, you," "No YOU," and so on until one kid finally threw the weakest lamest douchebag overhand wild swing everyone could imagine and it bloodied the other kid's nose and he cried and ran away? Member?

Was that just my school?

jack

when that happened to me I buried the nail end of a two by four in the little bastards skull and knocked him the fuck out.

no one ever bothered me after that

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
"Fight! Fight! cupcakeer and a white!"....wow

jack

:::memories:::

jack

deserves another read.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
What a little turd Hambil was... even littler than you, jack.

I would insult his wife across two boards, this one and Shattered Corpse, and it would drive him bananas. He even got admins asking me to cool it, which of course I did not... just turned the volume up louder.

I'm not surprised you and him got into a bitch fest.

jack

He could fuck up a wet dream.

jack

bump