fuck you, you're all shit

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
i've read your pathetic whining drivel,

over and over

you're the most priveleged humans ever, but all you do is bitch about your fucking "awful" lives

you can't get the right ring tone on your i-fuck shit-for-brains receiver and it's a fucking disaster.

your grip on world politics is pathetic in the extreme

don't you realise that people are dying right now ? yeah, you do but you don't care because some shit you love to watch just came on that tv channel you're constantly moaning about.

you're a fucking disgrace, are you surprised the rest of the world genuinely hates you and would just love to see you toppled into a lake of shit ?

personally i take solace from the fact that, on a cosmic scale, very soon, you - everyone you breed - everyone they breed - and everything you ever touched will be ground into the finest atoms and forgotten..

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Pandora and ToeRag show up to post at the same time, who would've imagined?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THE ENTIRE WORLD HATES THE MINE FIELD!!!! WE'RE WORLD FAMOUS, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
i've read your pathetic whining drivel,

over and over

you're the most priveleged humans ever, but all you do is bitch about your fucking "awful" lives

you can't get the right ring tone on your i-fuck shit-for-brains receiver and it's a fucking disaster.

your grip on world politics is pathetic in the extreme

don't you realise that people are dying right now ? yeah, you do but you don't care because some shit you love to watch just came on that tv channel you're constantly moaning about.

you're a fucking disgrace, are you surprised the rest of the world genuinely hates you and would just love to see you toppled into a lake of shit ?

personally i take solace from the fact that, on a cosmic scale, very soon, you - everyone you breed - everyone they breed - and everything you ever touched will be ground into the finest atoms and forgotten..

Shut up, Cunt.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Can I be your Facebook friend? You can visit my farm!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter