FUDDLEMIFF FUDDSTER FUMMLEDIFF FUFFLEMiD FU FU FU

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
http://vimeo.com/51337841

I thought you would like this. PERHAPS Whisky will also? I DON'T KNOW. I would have tried to embed it but I don't know how to do vimeo videos but I'M SURE THERE IS A WAY.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Bump for Fuddlemiff!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Nice! I wish I could do arty time lapse videos of my work, but you have to be quite confident that whatever you end up with is going to look amazing (or just delete the video if its a disaster).

The program he used to do all the sculptural stuff is called Zbrush and its actually so much fun that I think everyone should play with it. It's really easy to use and the closest thing you can get to carving marble as a normal person without access to marble

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wow, that is expensive!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh yeah. Most people just steal it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I haven't learned how to steal stuff on the internet, because I was on dial up for so long. I never even illegally downloaded a tv show!

CaptainWacky

Let us corrupt you.

Then let us teach you how to steal things on the internet!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*perk* (on both counts)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
BAD INFLUENCES!

CaptainWacky

I remember when I first got broadband I watched the Tom Cruise episode of South Park because it was banned in this country.

True story!!!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I bet you were disappointed and wondered why they bothered to ban it.

CaptainWacky

"Mum, Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet!"

Was one of the lines.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I remember when I saw (on DVD) the TNG ep that references Northern Ireland becoming independent, which had also been banned in the UK, and I got through the whole thing without noticing anything other than it being a boring Beverly story.

CaptainWacky

NO MORE KILLING!