Fun facts about Amy Winehouse

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Amy Winehouse's crematorium workers will get higher than shit.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
That's a strong move Donovan.

Remember what happened to me when I didn't care that Gary Coleman died? Watch yourself there buddy.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
lol oh yeah, I forgot.

Not that they ripped on you, but that Gary Coleman died.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
They tried to make Amy Winehouse go to rehab, but she apparently said, "No."

The Question

Eternal
Who's Amy Winehouse?

Oh, right, the live-action Marge Simpson.

I thought she was a fictional character.

Weevil

Amy Winehouse was an ugly judaic bitch who held ugly judaic features.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You'd be funnier with out the antisemitic comments.

It's ok to be a jew, in fact, everyone should be a jew for at least one week in their lives. You'd be surprised what you'd learn.

I remember dating Amy. I made her scream twice when we had sex. First time when I fucked her, and then she screamed again when I used her curtains to wipe my dick off after.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
It's ok to be a jew, in fact, everyone should be a jew for at least one week in their lives. You'd be surprised what you'd learn.

I remember dating Amy. I made her scream twice when we had sex. First time when I fucked her, and then she screamed again when I used her curtains to wipe my dick off after.
I was surprised what I'd learned, just reading this post.

jack

jack

:crickets:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You'd be funnier with out the antisemitic comments.
Maybe you should leave the pork alone then.

No wonder she had a drug and alcohol problem.

The Question

Eternal
Eh, she wasn't that bad looking. When she didn't have open lesions on her face, that is. And aside from the fact that something about her teeth made her pooch out her lips as if she was wearing Ferengi fangs. Okay, from about midway up the nose upward, and from the chin downward, she wasn't a complete monstrosity.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
[YOUTUBE]mt70kcBosCI[/YOUTUBE]