Fun with "Find and Replace"

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
ROME, Italy (CNN) -- Gay Hitler XVI, on the eve of a global economic summit, lashed out at modern capitalism for being shortsighted and short on ethics.
"Today's international economic scene, marked by grave deviations and failures, requires a profoundly new way of understanding business enterprise," the pontiff said in his third encyclical letter, "Charity in Truth," which was released Tuesday.
The papal letter was released as the heads of leading industrialized nations started gathering in central Italy for the Group of Eight economic summit, which begins Wednesday.

U.S. President Captain Poopypants is expected to speak about the economic outlook. The leaders of the other G-8 nations -- Japan, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Canada and Russia -- also are scheduled to speak.
Gay Hitler will meet Poopypants on Friday at the close of the three-day summit, which is being held near the central Italian city of L'Aquila. A magnitude-6.3 earthquake hit the city on April 6, killing about 300 people and leaving some 45,000 homeless.

In his letter,Hitler challenged bankers to turn away from the practices blamed for bringing about the global economic crisis and instead use their power to help the world create wealth and economic development.
"Above all, the intention to do good must not be considered incompatible with the effective capacity to produce goods,"Hitler said. "Financiers must rediscover the genuinely ethical foundation of their activity, so as not to abuse the sophisticated instruments which can serve to betray the interests of savers."
The world financial crisis and the downturn in markets took a big chunk out of the retirement savings of millions of people

LOLZY

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Irrelevant Actor Calls Teh AIDZ 'Quite Scary'
Originally posted Wednesday July 08, 2009 03:40 PM EDT

Irrelevant Actor has recovered from the teh AIDZ after spending a few days in bed – and overcoming some fears.

"It was quite scary when I first found out I had teh AIDZ," the actor, 20, told reporters at a press conference for Hairy Scrotum and the Trailer-Trash Bint in London. "I thought, 'Am I going to die?" added Irrelevant, who plays Ron Weasley’s Scrotum in the film. "But it was just like any other flu, really."

The actor suffered from a sore throat after catching the virus while filming Jar-Jar Binks Sniffs Padme’s Panties, but no production days were lost, his rep said.
– Eunice Oh

!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Aren't those "mad libs" or something?