FYI ALL YOU MINE FIELDERS OF TK: THE BOARD

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm posting some of my movie/TV/music-related threads in The Media Center instead of automatically posting them here. I'm trying to be a good soldier. Check it out up there once in a while.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh be quiet. :p

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I just figured you were having a convo with someone who was too snobby to come down here. I'll go and check it out...blowing off the Y today and need the exercize anyway.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah I've tried to post in there more recently (someone reply to my Terminator Salvation thread, please) but I'll be posting my Star Trek review HERE becauser it's a Mine Field thing really!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Definitely! There are still certain shows, movies and personalities that must stay here because WE GAVE THEM LIFE (I'm looking at you, Trachtenboobs!)

I just want to give a little back to the rest of the board to justify us having an entire BB subforum down here as opposed to it being part of Media. I'm a timid little woodland creature at heart.

CaptainWacky

I posted my Trek review in Media as well anyway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You didn't have to go THAT far! :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've never been coddled, but I've been fried more times than I can remember. I've been poached a few times, but I remain scrambled as always.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What are any of us saying?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
does anybody really know what time it is?
does anybody really care?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
REMEMBER SCORPIO!

CaptainWacky

STEPHEN DENNIS