gagh, are you taking me up on my bet?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
:pop2:

(Apologies for the Chucklefoot smiley)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Who wants to take bets as to when his karma goes red again, (and it's going to happen any day now) it'll pop right back into the green? I'll stake 500 TKredits on it.

I already neg-bombed Aquedonga's karma into the red. I'm guessing it was bad dog who restored it the first time. I'm pretty sure he'll do it again.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Having trotted through his posts negging them, there were a clutch posrepped by Bad Dog, yes.

In fact, aside from accidental posreps, they're the only posreps the cunt has ever recieved. I'm sure bad dog enjoyed playing group spoiler for a while, but even the will of one can't pervert the natural course of this board. A pack of cunts will always outcunt the one retarded cunt standing in the corner wearing a loud tie and a party hat ;)

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Having trotted through his posts negging them, there were a clutch posrepped by Bad Dog, yes.

In fact, aside from accidental posreps, they're the only posreps the cunt has ever recieved. I'm sure bad dog enjoyed playing group spoiler for a while, but even the will of one can't pervert the natural course of this board. A pack of cunts will always outcunt the one retarded cunt standing in the corner wearing a loud tie and a party hat ;)

Falconarg disproves that.

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
As does starguard.

Starguard does prove amusing oftimes; Falconarg curried mm's favor and simply got boosted so high into the green it'd became nigh on impossible to drag back down to the red where he belongs. That, and we stopped caring.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Mmm, as an aside, I don't think Malarky's AV works shiny.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Did I mention how much I love your little christmas panties?