Gagh?!?!? I will fight him! I will use my fists!

OS@M@

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The Oakland City Council has approved a plan to license four production plants where marijuana would be grown, packaged and processed. The council voted 5-2 with one abstention late Tuesday in favor of the plan. The measure will go before the council one more time for a final vote, but the outcome is not expected to change.

The move would make Oakland the first city in the nation to license wholesale pot cultivation.

The measure's supporters say it could generate millions of dollars for Oakland in taxes and sales, create hundreds of jobs and position Oakland to reap dividends if voters pass a November initiative to legalize recreational use of marijuana.

Opponents say it would drive small growers out of business.

Seph

Retired Account
urtle

Credits: 435 [Donate]
Squirtle The Turtle they be hatin' on youSquirtle The Turtle they be hatin' on youSquirtle The Turtle they be hatin' on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by starguard View Post
OS@M@ Has Returned

Os@m@, you have to rescue your Chix, or someone **cough, cough SAREK cough** will steal them!
sICK

OS@M@

Seph, stay out of this.

You just do not make any sense.......

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're like ice cream topping osama.

You know, whipped.

jack

Yes yes I know, you will fight whips.

OS@M@

Yes yes I know, you will fight whigs.

Whigs!

I fought them a century and a half ago!

Here is Jack, trying to fight me but acting like a total fag:

fag1ig8.jpg

jack

Hi Bitch.

Bitten any pillows lately?

Guns

Seph

Retired Account
Whigs!

fag1ig8.jpg

Yes yes I know, you will fight whigs.
Whigs!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 504x631.

Sarek will meet my fists! Sarek will meet my fists! Sarek will meet my fists! Sarek will meet my fists! Sarek will meet my fists! Sarek will meet my fists! Sarek will meet my fists! Sarek will meet my fists! Sarek will meet my fists! Sarek will meet my fists! Sarek will meet my fists! Sarek will meet my fists!
OS@M@ is offline Add to OS@M@'s Reputation Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
OS@M@
View Public Profile
Send a private message to OS@M@
Visit OS@M@'s homepage!
Find More Posts by OS@M@
Add OS@M@ to Your Contacts
Unread Today, 09:19 PM #28
StringTheorist
Multi-dimensional troll

Credits: 4,411 [Donate]
My Mood:
StringTheorist StringTheorist StringTheorist StringTheorist StringTheorist StringTheorist StringTheorist StringTheorist StringTheorist StringTheorist StringTheorist

You cannot fight OS@M@.

Guns

lolz

OS@M@

Last edited by a moderator:

OS@M@