Gagh is a Tax man

VKD

Banned
personally, I'm amazed that someone like gagh who spends most of his waking hours on boards like this, is in that kind of position of responsibility. perhaps he's only the tea boy

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Your hypocrisy is amusing. Your sole purpose is to be an annoying dual, but I can see I have really got up your nose, VKD, or whoever you are, because you are desperately trying to troll me.

In fact, you sound exactly like Henoch, because the fact that I post a lot is his only argument too!

Far from being the teaboy, tosspot, I am a Corporation Tax Inspector, and the third highest graded individual in an office of 650 people.

VKD

Banned
I'm not trying to troll u, and u certainly haven't annoyed me - - i'm just bemused why you spend so much time on here when you apparently have a decent job - and a position of responsibility. i hope you don't act as irresponsibly in your professional life as you do on the internet

i hope you aren't in charge of my taxes

JillianBacardi

Gagh said:
Your hypocrisy is amusing. Your sole purpose is to be an annoying dual, but I can see I have really got up your nose, VKD, or whoever you are, because you are desperately trying to troll me.

In fact, you sound exactly like Henoch, because the fact that I post a lot is his only argument too!

Far from being the teaboy, tosspot, I am a Corporation Tax Inspector, and the third highest graded individual in an office of 650 people.

That is good to know, I will tell the judge.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How will you be able to talk if you are sucking off the judge?

JillianBacardi

Gagh said:
Shut up faceman. I work for the Inland Revenue in the UK, fool.

THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN. ONE THING IS FOR SURE.........YOU, THE QUESTIONS AND MISSMANNERS INCITED A LOT OF THE HARASSMENT I ENDURED ON THIS BOARD. YOU PEOPLE INCITED THE MENTALITY THAT WOULD IMPUNE MY NAME AND RESULT IN ME HAVING CRIMINAL ONLINE HARASSMENT CHARGES TO BE BROUGHT AGAINST ME.