Gagh!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Do you remember a few years back you were vandalising some actors wikipedia page, by constantly adding fake credits to programs he was never in?

Who was it?

Been trying to remember and its bugging me.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
It was Hugo Weaving. And I was involved as well. It was fun. They almost kicked us off of Wiki because of it though.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Good memory!

We should invent an actor, and then just put him in everything.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I kept adding that he took acting lessons from the voice actors of the M.A.S.K. the cartoon, and only stopped when the admin for that page got super pissy.

You'll find it all in the History logs about March 2007.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Oh look. I also credited him as Chunk in The Goonies, and Jennifer Lopez's Handler in Jersey Girl.

User talk:Gagh
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Please do not deliberately introduce incorrect information into articles, as you did to Hugo Weaving. It is considered vandalism. If you would like to experiment, use the sandbox. Thank you. Garion96 (talk) 18:24, 21 March 2007 (UTC)

BUT I HAD GOOD INTENTS.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Ironically I was reminded of this because tonight someone kept repeatedly vandalising Sylvester McCoys page with news that he had died.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I said that his turn in Priscilla Queen of the Desert inspired somebody to something, but I can't quite remember what it was. Do you?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I remember this incident but not the details.