Game Of Thrones 1.7 'You Win Or You Die'

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Explaining that the future of the Lannisters is at stake, Tywin presses Jaime to "be the man you were meant to be" as they prepare for battle. Ned confronts Cersei about the secrets that killed Jon Arryn. With the fate of the missing Benjen very much on his mind, Jon Snow takes his Night's Watch vows, though not with the assignment he coveted. After Ser Jorah saves Daenerys from treachery, an enraged Drogo vows to lead the Dothraki where they've never gone before. An injured Robert takes pains to ensure an orderly transition at King's Landing.

Watch out for the first appearance of Charles Dance (best known from that episode of Merlin he was in!)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
:shocked:

Tisiphone

^Dude...watching your siggy and listening to Led Zeppelin's Dazed & Confused. Trippy.

As for the episode, fucking owned. That's all I'll say for now.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
GOOD EPISODE

Nice to see Jon Snow again. I wonder whose arm he found... ?

Ned's too honourable for his own good.

Tisiphone

He really is.

And Dany was even more hot for her hubby when he was screaming about going to war. You could see it. But I think next week's episode is going to be a little :( if I'm remembering correctly.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HOT GIRL ON GIRL.. or something.

Another good episode. I'd forgotten about Jon going to the stewards instead of the rangers.

Tisiphone

I'm not ashamed to admit I got turned on by the hot girl on girl.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't know about the girl on girl scene. I mean yes Littlefinger invests in whorehouses, but would he actually instruct every individual whore on lovemaking? And it kind of gave away that he was going to fuck Ned over, whereas previous episodes have done a good job making it unclear if he's a good guy or a bad guy. Plus it was hard to pay attention to what he was saying anway because of well, the girls fucking each other.

But everything else was pretty great! Drogo's speech was awesome and Jason MooMoo did a great job making it sound convincing in a fictional language. Dany seemed very turned on at the idea of him raping all the Western women...

It's a shame they didn't show Robert fighting the boar. They could have featured him a bit more since it's his last episode.

Lena Headey looked hot when she ripped up the letter.

Ned really is terrible at the game of thrones. :(

"I always wanted to be a wizard."