Game Of thrones 2.3 'What Is Dead May Never Die'

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
At the Red Keep, Tyrion plots three alliances through the promise of marriage. Catelyn arrives in the Stormlands to forge an alliance of her own. But King Renly, his new wife Margaery and her brother Loras Tyrell have other plans. At Winterfell, Luwin tries to decipher Bran’s dreams.

LOOKING FORWARD to seeing Margaery and Brienne for the first time!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I like the clip you see of Margaery while watching the soldiers fight, and she's all into it.

That's how I'd be like FUCK YEA BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
BRIENNE! I love her.

Tisiphone

Me too!! :)

I'm hoping TPTB haven't decided that because she's ugly to look at, they've made her personality that as well, when in fact it's kinda opposite. She's naïve, but an honest person.

From what I remember. I refuse to google!! LoL.

CaptainWacky

She's looking for a maid of three and ten (Feast For Crows spoiler.)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I LIKED THIS EPISODE POOR SANSA IS STILL A BIT OF A BITCH BUT STILL POOR SANSA OH NO ARYA WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND NEEDLE TYRION WAS COOL AND IT WAS NICE WE GOT TO SEE THAT LADY'S BREASTS AND SHE WAS OKAY WITH THE GAYNESS.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I ENJOYED IT ALSO.

The hour went by so fast I thought I was imagining things. I think I'll watch it again tonight, I'm sure it's on sometime.

CaptainWacky

I thought Brienne was pretty much perfect!

TYRION IS THE MASTER PLANNER.

More gay stuff to anger homophobes is always good. And there were were breasts anyway.

I thought Sansa's acting was really good in the dinner scene. I think she was just nasty to Shae because it's the only power she has. And Shae's fucking annoying anyway. She doesn't become Sansa's maid until book three actually, SO THEY CHANGED THAT.

THE KNIGHTS OF SUMMER.

I felt a bit bad for Theon but they he burned his letter to Robb SO FUCK HIM.

I thought Yoren's story to Arya was pretty great. Then he got to die a Boromir-like death, so that's the best way to go out. ("Never liked crossbows. Take too long to reload.")

Poor Lommy though. Probably the most disturbing death they've done yet. "Carry him, he says."

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY CUT OUT HOT PIE'S BEST MOMENT? BOOK READERS KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

"Chop off his manhood and feed it to the goats."
"No goats, halfman!"
"Improvise!"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Good episode!

Some really good lines again this week which I've already forgotten.

"Every man I've cooked for has told me what a good whore I am."

"Cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats!"
"There are no goats, little man!"
"Well make do!"

"Hodor!"

Really good casting for Brienne. I don't think I've ever seen such a hefty woman.

Arya and Thingy having a sensitive conversation among all those sleeping people seemed unwise. Not sure if either of them named any names (I thought Arya said Sansa's name, but could've just said "my sister), but someone could've put two and two together and conspired to trade Arya in for coin. Luckily, everyone managed to sleep through the fairly loud talking.

Are Cersei's nice, actually human children all by King Whatshisname, and only Joffrey by Jaime? They seem nice, and actually human.

Thought the ending was a little weak. We knew as soon as that boy touched the bull mask that he'd be mistaken for Skinsdude, but it felt like the final shot of the mask was meant to be an "aha! We got ya!" reveal. Anyway, very good over all.

CaptainWacky

Tommen and Myrcella (Joffrey's brother and sister) are by Jaime as well (blonde hair.) It's a miracle they turned out nice.

Oh I forgot to mention that I appreciated the "Hodor!" too.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh, I thought the boy had darkish brown hair, but it must've been the dim light.

CaptainWacky

ALSO, was tonight the first time they've mentioned the Children Of The Forest?

CaptainWacky

Have you watched the first season?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
"I got no more out of my efforts than a thousand boys before me" LOL SEX

(I have nothing constructive to contribute.)

Tisiphone

THEY WANT TO FUCK YOU CORPSES

I'm sorry, that would make me run the other way, not grab a sword and go out and meet necrophiliacs...Good death though. When I go out violently, I want to be able to make a snide comment before it happens as well. Fucking crossbows.

I adored Brienne, she's strong, but not in an overbearing kind of way. Is the actress eally that tall? Or is Cat that fucking short?

Bron doesn't get enough screentime, and I'm going to go ahead and admit that I'm not so secretly attracted to him. He's too cool for school.

I did think the boy grabbing the bull helmet was too in your face. It would have been better if we'd never seen him with it, but Arya noticed it was near him, and then she pointed out they'd gotten who they were after.

I'm with Wacky. A part of me has always felt bad for Theon, because he's really just a son looking for love and approval from his family. The only way he can do that is to betray the people who raised him. I'm curious as to how far they'll go with his storyline throughout the course of the series, because
he gets the shit tortured out of him eventually.

CaptainWacky

Spoilers Tisi...

I actually edited spoiler code into your post. If that's not okay, we can have a big fake drama fight about it!

Tisiphone

No worries. I wasn't even thinking about that while I was blathering on.