Game of Thrones: Season 3 (may contain spoilers)

Oh I've been waiting for this one to come out! Thanks for posting this. I've been too lazy to dig up info on the show.

Did you see the life size throne they're selling on Think Geek?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Download the 1080p or 720p .mp4 rips. They're HD and good quality. As for the extras, you can always find TONS of behind the scenes stuff on YouTube, the facebook page, and the official site. The only thing you really can't do with torrents (until the full BR rip gets uploaded) is listen to commentary tracks. I'm all for the producers getting their money back and making a profit, but they've overpriced the media industry. It doesn't cost $40 to fire a laser at a piece of plastic. If you look at the ridiculous markup for the materials in the packaging, they charge nearly 1000x the cost of producing each one. Not only that, but they air GoT on a premium channel. These jokers are making money hand over fist.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Torrent's up on tpb via eztv. Downloading now. I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What kind of storage capacity do people have who actually DL 1080p versions of movies and episodes? It's insane.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I have something like 2tb on my laptop. The files are only around 500mb max if you don't get the HD. This first episode of GoT was something like 1.3gb, but it's only in 720p.

The problem with downloading the HD 720p versions is that they're encoded to a .mkv file. Since I stream my video to my 360 to watch stuff, instead of using an hdmi, dual-monitor setup, I have to have them in .mp4. This blows, because all you get is the widescreen analog, which is somewhere around 360p. The audio quality of the torrents I download is awesome. If you play around with it, you can fudge a .mp4 with 720p and 5-channel audio which is only 900mb. Requires some video editing software. Needless to say, with a 12 episode bunch like this, you're gonna need at least 12-14gb of space.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Well, Tyrion's been demoted, the child king was sensible, and it was kinda boring... except for that nipple amputation bit.

Positive notes: DRAGONS! Creepy scorpion-like things played with by even creepier little girls. Tits. Giants in the snow. Did I mention dragons?

Meh, the orphanage scene was interesting in that Margaery did some good PR work with the orphans of the battle. She's still super-creepy for some reason.

We finally got to meet the King Beyond the Wall. Jon Snow has some massive balls. Pity he's been estranged from his Dire Wolf, Ghost.

The whole part involving Davos was almost completely pointless. Hooray! He's alive! Oh no! He's going to the dungeon and possibly gonna get set on fire a second time. Yawn... Hopefully that bit of wasted screen time will prove useful later.

Lastly, WHERE THE FUCK IS ARYA!? Not today, I suppose...

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Anyway, I'm bored, so here's some screencaps and gifs.

First the .gifs

8840.imgcache.gif