Gay films that I recommend

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Campy fun.

Campy fun.

I just finished watching it. Yes, it was campy fun, in a way. Overall there was no gay theme, at least not enough to peak my interest or substain the film as such. Besides a quick man on man kiss & the erotic wrestle on the beach scene, it was just a silly comedy. Not my cup of tea, but it does have a certain appeal. :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That sums up the general debate about Charles Busch movies: are they gay movies?

When they were originally plays, Charles would play the lead in drag, and have a romantic scene with the leading man, and the community would automatically accept it as "gay" genre. And in Die Mommie Die, at least there is the gay son getting it on with Brandon from 90210. But in the film for Psycho Beach Party, Lauren Ambrose takes the lead role that Busch took on stage, and Busch wrote the role of the police woman for himself specifically for the film. It's a campy send-up of beach movies and 60's horror flicks, but it's not really a gay movie, just written by a drag queen.

So I guess it's gay by association?

Tisiphone

No, it's not an outright gay film, but I put it in the category of ala gay romance because of the sherriff in drag, which to me can be seen as either everyone in town knows she's a drag queen, or either a really mannish looking chick.

Probably only makes sense to me.

The Big Gay Musical (2009)

1766.imgcache.jpg

[YOUTUBE]dBjMXfAn5gU[/YOUTUBE]

Friends of mine worked on this SO PLEASE ACQUIRE IT LEGALLY SO THEY MAKE A FEW CENTS MMMKAY?

I watched...i LUVED!! good...GREAT flick!!

ok, get ready 4 it....

STRAIGHT JACKET (2004)

MEOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

LOL, a parody of the 50'sISH Rock Hudson HOT GUY idol!!! Yep, all equipped with the unknowing straight secretary & rival straight B-film actor trying to take down the A-GAY actor!;) I laughed LOTS!!!!!;) Fuck it!...a love story that made me more than semi-erect!!!

The writer guy was soooooo fuckin' hot IMO!!!

lovin' IT!!!!!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
our local video store finally succumbed to the Netflix competition, and it's sad because they had a very enlightened selection of films.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
ok, get ready 4 it....

STRAIGHT JACKET (2004)

MEOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

LOL, a parody of the 50'sISH Rock Hudson HOT GUY idol!!! Yep, all equipped with the unknowing straight secretary & rival straight B-film actor trying to take down the A-GAY actor!;) I laughed LOTS!!!!!;) Fuck it!...a love story that made me more than semi-erect!!!

The writer guy was soooooo fuckin' hot IMO!!!

lovin' IT!!!!!
I've seen this a few times on Logo. Any movie with Veronica Cartwright in it cannot fail. Also, ARLENE FROM TRUE BLOOD PLAYS THE CLUELESS BEARD!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Brad Davis does everything in that film that he forgot to do in Midnight Express.

He was so dedicated.

Tisiphone

Aww, I love Brad Davis.

Let us form a circle, light 69 candles & worship his hard, chiseled body of gay perfection. And if someone cums in the process? Shit happens. Brad Davis can kill me on (or off) film...permission granted. Also, permission granted to kill Eggs & Tisiphone...we prefer to be slain as a threesome. :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I LOVE BRAD HOW DARE YOU! And what I said was basically true -- he had some steamy shower snuggling and some masturbation in Midnight Express, but he had tons of simulated (and possibly real) hardcore sex in Querelle. SO THERE.

THE GREEN (2011)
[YOUTUBE]6r-i8p1ZwFE[/YOUTUBE]

THE LOVE PATIENT (2011)

[YOUTUBE]dUo2C1DMOzs[/YOUTUBE]

YOU SHOULD MEET MY SON (2010)
[YOUTUBE]once8DOo71A[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
5828.imgcache.jpg

[YOUTUBE]kkiBOzPuIsQ[/YOUTUBE]