Gay guys who are obsessed with really busty ladies.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Are you watching Mad Men this season?

Bob Benson and Joanie. Nuff said.

9436.imgcache.jpg

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I still haven't seen Mad Men, but another reason to see a pic of Ms. Hendricks is fine by me!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
DALE WINTON IS OBESSED WITH JESSICA RABBIT AND WALKS AROUND ALL DAY SAYING "ISN'T JESSICA RABBIT HOT, OOOH DUCKY!" UNTIL NOEL EDMONDS SLAPPED HIM AND SAID "NO SHE'S A FUCKING CARTOON CHARACTER!"

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Not kidding, my gf (she's a 36GG) and I went to a Rocky Horror Show. One of those actual stage productions. Anyway, it was in a gay part of town and there were these middle aged gentlemen there who were feeling her up most of the show and were telling their friends to come over and ogle her tits. They were somehow completely fascinated with them.

Ever since then, I've noticed that older gay men LOVE her boobs.

Strangest shit ever.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
As a busty gal myself, I can confirm that gay men love the big boobehs. I get more felt up on when I'm at gay clubs than when I'm at straight clubs. But it's not a pervy way. They're just so fascinated by them. I was dragged onstage of a Drag show once and grilled about whether they were real or not. In the end, I unbuttoned my shirt and lot her pop my girls with the microphone.

THEY BOUNCED she laughed.

One of the best nights of my life.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Gay clubs are a huge trap set up by actual straight men to lure Tisi's breasts in.