Gear thinks Cakewalk is Eloisel.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Discuss. :bigass:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Love to -

What was the name of that nice forum she found to hang out at after she left?

I think what we've learned is that Eloisel loves us all. In her own, special, needs a helmet, Texas toast kind of way, but she really, really loves us.

She just couldn't stay away.

Anyone want to give me points for the ultra-stylish, super snazzy catch22 I'm setting up over there?

USUC

Trollzilla
I've never interacted with Eloisel but my bullshit radar does not go off where cakewalk is concerned. When I was newer to these types of forums, I would have been more hesitant to share the names I used at other forums too. In fact, when I joined RH I was called a sock there for awhile. Someone posted about mock and I jokingly said "I may visit there now and again" but I never was asked on the forum about my username at mock and I'm not sure I would have been as quick to post it as I was here.

I ended up telling Iggy for different reasons but whatever, the whole sock thing stopped being an issue on its own.

My gut says cakewalk is who she says she is. Gear, I'll try to follow your catch 22 and if I'm wrong, so be it but I don't think so.

I do plan to meet cakewalk IRL some day soon...even if she is Eloisel. :smile:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You and I should make a gentlemen's/ladies bet that something will somehow come up and she just won't be able to make the meeting so so sorry. Oh sure it will seem totally legit, but the meet up won't take place. No matter what.

First, I'm going to have to go find a gentleman.

jack

Love to -

What was the name of that nice forum she found to hang out at after she left?

I think what we've learned is that Eloisel loves us all. In her own, special, needs a helmet, Texas toast kind of way, but she really, really loves us.

She just couldn't stay away.

Anyone want to give me points for the ultra-stylish, super snazzy catch22 I'm setting up over there?

Where's her little sidekick, what's his name? I forgot it now. That stupid ass. Help me out my early Alzheimers is kicking in. He doesn't post there. Pretty sure the forum Wheeze is referring to is exIsle. Or that other stupid spinoff board TurdForge.

This one's going to turn out like your other failed ops Gear.

jack

You and I should make a gentlemen's/ladies bet that something will somehow come up and she just won't be able to make the meeting so so sorry. Oh sure it will seem totally legit, but the meet up won't take place. No matter what.

I'll take that bet.

I'll go one further. You and cake should meet and take pics. You live pretty close to each other, you should be able to make it happen. Just like Bix and I did (and like Neil and I did)

jack

Cmon Gear, it'll be fun. You always said you were partial to redheads, and you can bring your wife so nothing bad happens.

:bigass:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
LOL.

Same as all my other ops. If I'm wrong I'm a crazy asshole. If I'm right...I am...

Sifu

Either way my position in The Book is secure.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'll take that bet.

I'll go one further. You and cake should meet and take pics. You live pretty close to each other, you should be able to make it happen. Just like Bix and I did (and like Neil and I did)

And eventually like Loktar and jack did.

(Seriously, why haven't we met up? We live like maybe 2-3 hours away from each other. Even back when I was living in Clifton Park, NY it wasn't too far.)

jack

I dunno. Gotta get my muffler fixed then I can drive down I guess. Or we could meet in Rutland and I'd buy you a toothless crack whore to help you with your virginity :D

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'll send a moneygram for part. What's a crackwhore go for 'round there? Will $2.50 cover my half?

jack

Ive never bought crack, so I dont know what it'll cost. Shouldnt be too much, I would think.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I'll send a moneygram for part. What's a crackwhore go for 'round there? Will $2.50 cover my half?

I was about to call you a cheap dick for not at least offering the $3.27 you were ready to invest in that Eloisel bet, but then I realized the bet would yield way more entertainment so I refrained.

That sentence does not make much sense. I am aware of that.

cakewalk

along for the ride

USUC:

You should take this bet, without a doubt. Make the payout sky high and please PM me the date that you want to get together. The sooner the better; really looking forward to it and I have a wonderful idea for a photo opp in relation to this bet. It'll be fun. Cheers.

jack

Damn, now Im jealous.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Make sure you post the pics here. You'll understand if I don't take your word for it.

Hey Eloisel - I guess you'd better hope no one sees fit to take me up on the offer to field the catch22 I was working on eh?

And when I say 'was' what I really meant was 'still'.

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Gear, as you have so cleverly proven, I am not Eloisel. I am also not Cakewalk.

It isn't so much that I love TK as my daughter had to have emergency major surgery back on March 27th with two subsequent emergency room visits and hospitalizations since then. It gets really boring sitting in the hospital when she isn't lucid enough to ask me to do stuff for her. I can only read so many magazines and books, scribble, and watch so much television before I feel the urge to come here for a bit. Sad, but true - TK beats the heck out of utter boredom.

The good news is she was released today and is back in her home with her husband and children and I'm back home and can get back to my regular routine. Tomorrow I'm going to a baseball game after work and Saturday I have a class on how to replace the water faucet in my kitchen, then a drum circle in the early evening followed by a Super Hero Crawl of our downtown area. On Sunday, I really do need to do a lot of work outside and in my yard.

Don't know when I'll be back here again. However, I just don't have the time for duals and socks and multiple accounts and such. I'm also not any good at schizophrenia. Whoever Cakewalk is, he/she is not me and neither of us are Eloisel.

jack

I knew that :bigass:

jack

so dear darling gear.....would you like a shovel?