Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geez, the liberal media can spin even Canadian elections

Laker_Girl said:
My ignorance and stupidity? Have you met you?

You were once a cool dude and now you're just another excellent reason to hate Canada. Every male (I say male because there are clearly no real MEN in Canada) Canadian I've ever met, here at TK and otherwise have been moronic pricks. Must be something in the water...Like Mad Cow Disease.

Later butt munch. If you have something to add to the political discussion feel free but I'll no longer be addressing your childish attacts, son.
I’ll look forward to when or if you actually ever have any points worth discussing.

WordInterrupted said:
You were ranting incoherently, as per usual.

Ranting? Hardly.

I was amused by the article but your attempt at an insult begs the question; why do you read my posts? You obviously don't find what I have to say interesting or engaging so why torture yourself? Self punishment can be achieved in many ways, reading what I have to say doesn't have to be one of them.

Laker_Girl said:
Check with me in 12 years, money says the conservatives will be running Canada too.

Very possibly, but who cares? The Tories have been in power before, they are now, and they will be again.

Apart from Alberta, everyone in this country detests the Conservatives. The ONLY reason the liberals were booted out of office is because they've been in government for 12 years, they are riding a wave of scandal where they gave millions of dollars in public money to their friends, and they are decedant and corrupt.

Most Canadians are anti-American, and the Tories' cozy attitude with the American government is worrying to a lot of Canadians. Unless this attitude changes they won't have a majority government anytime soon.

I predict that the next general election goes to the Liberals.

Laker_Girl said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10988596/Don't blame the U.S. if you don't like the conservative turn Canada is taking.

No, we don't blame the U.S. We blame the corrupt Liberals for not being the type of party people feel they can elect, and for Paul Martin for being a stupid rich white guy who wanted to be prime minister because his daddy was beat by Pierre Elliot Trudeau in the '68 Liberal leadership convention.

If you had an ounce of political knowledge about Canadian politics, you'd know that not everything has to do with the Americans. And with a Tory minority government, we're hardly taking a "conservative turn."

I was amused by the article but your attempt at an insult begs the question; why do you read my posts? You obviously don't find what I have to say interesting or engaging so why torture yourself? Self punishment can be achieved in many ways, reading what I have to say doesn't have to be one of them.

I read your threads because I'm interested in how people delude themselves about politics. It's amazing to me that you would fly into a rant about the "liberal media" just because the article quotes one person with whom you disagree. I'm curious to know how a person can become such an unthinking fanatic.

WordInterrupted said:
I read your threads because I'm interested in how people delude themselves about politics. It's amazing to me that you would fly into a rant about the "liberal media" just because the article quotes one person with whom you disagree. I'm curious to know how a person can become such an unthinking fanatic.

I just read an article yesterday that stated that based on research conducted at Emory University during the 2004 presidential campaign, both Democrats and Republicans delude themselves about politics. That said, I'm also interested in how people delude themselves about politics.

As for "flying into a rant", you need to learn the difference between a rant and and eye rolling statement.

You don't know me and I find it most amusing that the people on the board that dislike me the most always think that I'm sitting at my desk in fury. I'm sure it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to think that you could do that to me but it's never the case. I always have a smile on my face or I'm out and out laughing.

If you want to address a rant, address GTC's rant.

PreatorX said:
No, we don't blame the U.S. We blame the corrupt Liberals for not being the type of party people feel they can elect, and for Paul Martin for being a stupid rich white guy who wanted to be prime minister because his daddy was beat by Pierre Elliot Trudeau in the '68 Liberal leadership convention.

If you had an ounce of political knowledge about Canadian politics, you'd know that not everything has to do with the Americans. And with a Tory minority government, we're hardly taking a "conservative turn."

Let me first say, Preator, I appreciate both of your posts. They were informative and well thought out and not all chick like and ranty like some COWS whom shall remain nameless.

I have limited knowledge about Canadian politics because what happens in Canada affects me about as much as what happens in Switzerland...Or it did, things may change with this new PM.