General Neighbours discussion

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
W...TF...

CaptainWacky

That is genius...watch the sequel, it hast Lost references!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's not genius, it's shit. I won't be blinded by SA's shit!!

CaptainWacky

SA? It has Toadfish AND Stonefish AND scary Homer animation!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Wacky, you're brreeaaakkkinnggg myyy heeaarrt.

lols omg so funneh HATS!

CaptainWacky

WHO IS SAS?!rjktdgb

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I haven't seen it since it moved to 5, and I doubt I ever will again. This saddens me.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
At first it was weird seeing it on five, like drinking milk from a mug instead of a glass.. it just tasted different somehow, but now I'm used to it.

CaptainWacky

The adverts are too long.

CaptainWacky

She's back!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Run away with me, Libby Kennedy.

Let's run away together and we can leave all the problems of Erinsborough behind.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I still remember the day she and Mal Kennedy were still in it and went with Susan and Karl on a yacht trip and she was stood on the yacht in a bikini and I was drooling for ages (she's a flat out BOBFOC, but you'd still do her).

That Brooke Satchwell did the same for me - Anne was it? Went out with Billy Kennedy. Google her somebody, I'm too lazy.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Never really watched it, but I appreciate the joy it brings to others.

Not counting farscape, I think the last australian program I watched regulary was the littlest hobo.

Oh, and let the blood run free.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I still remember the day she and Mal Kennedy were still in it and went with Susan and Karl on a yacht trip and she was stood on the yacht in a bikini and I was drooling for ages (she's a flat out BOBFOC, but you'd still do her).

That Brooke Satchwell did the same for me - Anne was it? Went out with Billy Kennedy. Google her somebody, I'm too lazy.

I ain't got not idea what a BOBFOC is but Libby Kennedy is a perfect example of a woman don't you dare say anything against Libby Kennedy.

BUt yes Anne was also really hot. In hindsight her face seems wierd but still.

brooke_satchwell0210.jpg

Also
brooke_satchwell0194.jpg